TS-SI, consteble recruitment
- Telangana SI recruitment Sub-inspector exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Organization Name: Telangana state-level police recruitment board (TSLPRB)
- Subject: SI, constable Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website:
- Selection process; written exam & PET.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date:
- Written Exam date:
- TS-SI, Constable Online application starts to date: coming soon
Zone – V Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal & Khammam
Zone – VI
(for Post Code No.11 & 12)
Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Rangareddy, Hyderabad,
- Men height 162CM
- Chest 84+5 (on expansions)
- Women height: 152.5
PET Events ANNExure I A candidates (male)
- Running 2.5 KM men
- 800Meters;120-170 Seconds (100 meters for females)
- 100 meters; in seconds 10.50-15.01 seconds
- High jump: 1.20-1.71 meters
- Long jump: 3.80-5.81meters
- Shotput: 5.60-9.61 meters
- Telangana SI Recruitment 2018
- TSPSC Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name: 14177 posts
|Civil Si’s(men & Women)||710|
|AR (Men & Women)||275|
|SAR CPL constable||53|
|Police Transport Organizations||142|
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Age Limit: 21-25. Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: 500INR for OBC, SC, ST: 250 INR.
- TS state SI Pay scale Approximately: 29,000 – 79,000.
- Selection process; Written exam + PET
- Online application process;
- How to apply: visit www.tslprb.in check apply online menu in main navigation bar from
- Online application website. http://tslprb.in
- TS-SI Official Advertisement PDF: Telangana SI_Notification
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date
TS Police Sub-inspector Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Telugu – 100 marks
- English – 100 marks
- Arithmetic & logical reasoning – 200 marks
- General Studies – 200 marks
General Science – contemporary developments in science and technology and their
implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, contemporary
issues relating to the protection of the environment as may be expected of a well educated the person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in
its social, economic, cultural and political aspects. Indian National Movement.
4. Geography of India
5. Indian Polity and Economy – including the Country’s political system, rural
development, planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Telangana Movement and State Formation – The idea of Telangana (1948-1970),
Mobilization phase (1971-1990), towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
women Reservation 30% on civil 10% in armed force.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again https://www.TSPSCJobs.co.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.
- TS SI recruitment, TS SI recruitment, TS SI recruitment