- Arithmetic & logical reasoning
- Numerical ability
- English / Language
- General studies (Science biology, chemistry, physics, geography, political science, Indian constitution, cabinet, governance and other etc. economy )
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs
Generally, All competitive exam have this primary syllabus also known as Aptitude test.
This syllabus applicable all Indian recruitment competitive exam like SSC, UPSC, and other PSU’s competitive exams.
- Technical ability
- Computer Awareness
- Typing test
- Trade Test
translation skills required for steno & junior translator. for LDC & UDC typing and computer awareness required.
For Defence and navy syllabus
THE Physical standard required.
Height from 162, weight no less than 45-50kgs, chest only for male 85+5.
small endurance test may require for this kind of jobs.
Most popular syllabus in competitive exams
|ssc cgl syllabus||—||3||0.02||45,000|
|ugc net syllabus||2||8||0.15||31,000|
|gate 2017 syllabus||2||1||0.40||29,000|
|group 2 syllabus||1||0.03||27,000|
syllabus of ssc
syllabus ugc net
There are 94 subjects avaible kindly visit ugcnet website and download the respective subject.
EX: Paper code 00.
General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)
- Teaching Aptitude
- research aptitude
- reading comprehension
- reasoning with maths
- logical reasoning
- data interpretation
- Information and communication technology ICT
- People and environment
- Higher education system: governance, polity and administration
FOr detailed PDF file download UGC net syllabus paper code 00.
UPSC IAS Syllabus
1. The paper I- General Studies 200 Marks 2 hours.
2. Paper II- CSAT (Aptitude test) 200 marks 2 hours. (Arithmetical logical reasoning)
33% marks need to secure in order to qualify for Mains Exam.
- A- Modern Indian Language
- B- English Language
- I- Essay
- II- GS I
- III- GS II
3. Interview/ Personality Test
syllabus for cat
syllabus for neet 2018
syllabus of ssc je
syllabus jee mains
syllabus for net exam
syllabus upsc prelims
syllabus bank po
syllabus of gre
syllabus for ips
intellectual property syllabus
This will update very soon with all above topics.