SSC Recruitment: Find SSC Graduate Level Exam, Junior Engineer, Engineering Assistant, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam and other SSC Exam.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization that recruits staff for several Ministries and Departments of India’s Government and for subordinate Offices. The Staff Selection Commission is attached to the Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) which consist of a chairman, two members. and a secretary – cum – controller of examinations.
SSC Recruitment Staff Selection Commission jobs
- SSC Recruitment Staff Selection Commission jobs
- Latest News about SSC Recruitment
- Latest & upcoming SSC notifications
- SSC MTS Recruitment:
- SSC MTS Syllabus:
- SSC CGL Recruitment:
- SSC CGL Syllabus:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- SSC CHSL Syllabus:
- SSC JE Recruitment:
- SSC JE Syllabus:
- upcoming SSC recruitment notifications
- About SSC Recruitment Board
- SSC Recruitment Zones
- Staff selection commissions by the state not part of SSC
- Staff selection commission official websites list
- Organization name: Staff Selection Commission
- The official website is www.ssc.nic.in.
- The Application process is online only through www.ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in/. Part I for basic details, Part II After fee payment through offline or online.
- Latest recruitment exam dates page: SSC exam_notices
- Application Fee: 100 Rupees for General/OBC. all other exempted free for SC/ST/PWD and women.
- All the willing candidates are advised to go through all those most important information about the date of examination, syllabus, how to apply, exam pattern, list of centers, fees, eligibility criteria etc.
- Other pages, SSC admit card, SSC results, SSC online application process, Staff Selection Commission jobs All regions northern, southern, eastern, central, western
[hungryfeed url=”http://employmentnewsdaily.in/c/ssc-staff-selection-commission/feed/” feed_fields=”title” item_fields=”title,date”]
Exams conducted By SSC every year
- Combined Graduate level exam (CGL)
- Combined Higher Secondary level exam (CHSL)
- Junior engineer exam (JE)
- Multitasking Staff (MTS exam)
- Stenographer Grade C & D
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)
- Delhi police recruitment,
- SSC CAPF CPO Notification
- GD & Constable
- various recruitments (frequently).
Latest News about SSC Recruitment
Exam dates & Admit cards: For knowing the latest SSC exam date and visit the
SSC MTS Admit card Available and written exam held on April 30, May 14, May 28, June 4 and June 11 based on the region.
For knowing the latest SSC exam date and visit the ssc admit card section. download the admit card from your region SSC website.
Written exam Results: Final Results: Interview schedule: Answer Keys: upcoming written exam results, selection list with full details prescribed in ssc results page section. however, we may indicate some latest news here regarding the SSC notification results exam news.
Latest & upcoming SSC notifications
SSC MTS Recruitment:
The Staff Selection commission Release the Notification For The Multi Tasking Staff Post. All Interested and eligible candidates can Apply For The Post Through Online On before the Last Date Of the Application.
The SSC Recruitment can Publish the Notification for the Various Post. The Staff Selection Commission Details are Given Below.
Age Limit: Staff Selection Commission mentioned the Age Limit for the candidates as Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
Education Qualification: SSC Recruitment can mention the Qualification Details for the candidates as Must Complete the Matriculation From The Recognized Board.
Selection Process: The Staff Selection Commission Will Select the candidates based on the written examination.
Payscale: SSC Board will pay salary from the Selected candidates to pay Rs 5200-20200/- and GP Rs 1800/-.
SSC MTS Syllabus:
These SSC MTS Syllabus Consists Of Two Papers the details are given below.
- Intelligence Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
- Short Essay
Click here to Apply For The SSC MTS Recruitment
SSC CGL Recruitment:
Staff Selection Commission Release the Notification For the Combined Graduate Level Post. All Interested candidates can Apply For the Post through online on are before the end date of the Notification.
The Staff Selection Commission release the Notification For The Combined graduate level Post. So The Candidates can apply online.
Age Limit: SSC Board can mention the age Limit for the candidates as minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years.
Education Qualification: Staff Selection commission mentions the Qualification Details for the candidates as Bachelor Degree from the Recognized University.
Selection Process: SSC Board will Select the candidates based on the 4 Tiers Exams.
Salary Package: SCC Board Will Pay The Salary Of the Selected candidates to Pay Rs 9300-34800/- and GP Rs 4200/-.
SSC CGL Syllabus:
The Staff Selection Commission mention the Syllabus are through the official website. These are Given below.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General awareness
Click here to Apply For The SSC CGL Recruitment
SSC CHSL Recruitment:
The SSC Board can Release the Notification To The Combined Higher Secondary Level Post. All Interested candidates can Apply For The Post Through online on are before the Last Date of The Application.
The Staff Selection Commission Publish Some Posts These posts are applied through online. Some Information is available given below.
Age Limit: SSC Recruitment can mention the Age Limit For The Candidates as minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
Education Qualification: Staff Selection Commission mentioned the Qualification Details for the candidates as must complete the 12th passed from the Recognized Board.
Selection Process: SSC Recruitment Will Select the candidates based on the written test and skill Test or Typing Test.
Payscale: SSC Recruitment Will Pay The Salary Of The Selected candidates to Pay Rs 5200-20200+GP Rs 1900/-.
SSC CHSL Syllabus:
The Staff Selection Commission Can Release the Syllabus Through the Official Website. So The Candidates Can Check and download the Syllabus Through the Official Website Some Information is Given below.
- General Intelligence
- General Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
Click here to Apply For The SSC CHSL Recruitment
SSC JE Recruitment:
The Staff Selection Commission Can Publish the Notification For The Junior Engineer Post. All Interested candidates can Apply For The Post Through online on are before Closing Date of the Notification.
The SSC Board can Release the Advertisement for the Junior Engineer Post. All Eligible candidates can Apply For The Given below.
Age Limit: SSC Recruitment mentions the Age Limit for the candidates as minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
Education Qualification: Staff Selection Commission mentions the Qualification Details for the candidates as BE/B Tech/Diploma for the Recognized University.
Selection Process: SSC Recruitment Will Select the candidates based on the Written Test and Computer Test.
Pay scale: The SSC Recruitment Will Pay The Salary of the Selected candidates to pay Rs 32667-37119/- and GP Rs 4200/-.
SSC JE Syllabus:
The Official Board can Publish the Junior Engineer Syllabus through the Official Website, So The Candidates can Check and Download the Syllabus through online. The Given Some Information are available.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- And General Awareness
- General Engineering(Civil & Structure, Electrical, Mechanical)
- General Engineering (Conventional) Electrical and Mechanical.
Click here to Apply For The SSC JE Recruitment
upcoming SSC recruitment notifications
- Jr. Hindi Translators in Subordinate & Other Offices Exam
- SSC vacancy for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
- Junior Translator in (CSOLS)/ Junior Hindi Translator Examination
SSC online Application Form Available SSC online.nic.in.
About SSC Recruitment Board
Staff Selection Commission popularly known as SSC is an organization of the Govt. of India which every year conduct recruitment examinations to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.The commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.
SSC Running Notifications- Below you will find complete details on different SSC running notifications for upcoming SSC examinations. By following the link given with the notification, you can find complete details of that notification.
SSC Recruitment Zones
Staff selection commission Regional recruitments Available at regional websites.
Staff selection commissions by the state not part of SSC
SSC Official websites list:
- Southern Region http://www.sscsr.gov.in/
- Staff selection commission Eastern region http://www.sscer.org/
- western Region http://www.sscwr.net/
- SSC North region http://sscnr.net.in
- SSC central region (SSC CR Allahabad) http://www.ssc-cr.org/
- northwestern region (SSC nwr Chandigarh) http://www.sscnwr.org/
Staff selection commission official websites list
- SSC kKR (Karnataka Kerala Region) http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/
- SSC MPR (Madhya Pradesh Region) http://www.sscmpr.org/
|Region name||State||Official site|
|SSC Northern Region (NR) SSCNR||DELHI, RAJASTHAN AND UTTARAKHAND||http://sscnr.net.in|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER) SSCER||West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||http://www.sscer.org/|
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR) SSCKKR||Karnataka, Kerala||http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|SSC Southern Region (SR) SSCSR||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||http://www.sscsr.gov.in/|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER) SSCNER||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||https://www.sscner.org.in/|
|SSC Western Region (WR) SSCWR||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||http://www.sscwr.net|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR) SSCMPR||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||http://www.sscmpr.org/|
|SSC Central Region (CR) SSCCR||Uttar Pradesh, Bihar||http://www.ssc-cr.org/|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR) SSCNWR||Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh J&K, Himachal Pradesh||http://www.sscnwr.org/|