SSC CHSL Recruitment: Find all the details of SSC chsl exam notification, admit card, online application exam date, results in tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 cut off marks selection and merit list.
SSC CHSL Recruitment
SSC CHSL Recruitment 3259 LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant Vacancy
- SSC CHSL Recruitment exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Organization Name: SSC CHSL Recruitment
- Subject: SSC CHSL Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: http://ssconline.nic.in
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date:
Online application starts date 18.11.2017
- Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant,
- Postal Assistant,
- Sorting Assistant
- Qualification: inter
- Age Limit: 18-27 as on 01.08.2018. Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: INR for OBC, SC, ST: INR.
- Pay scale Approximately: from 5200 to 20200
- Selection process; Written exam + PET
- Online application process and apply online
- How to apply: visit http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in check apply online menu in main navigation bar from 18/11/2017.
- Online application website. http://ssconline.nic.in
- For more information click on Official Advertisement PDF
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://employmentnewsdaily.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 results 2017
Staff selection commission CHSl (Combine Higher secondary level) 2017 tier 1 results will be announced this may 2017.
so candidates can check the SSC ChSL tier 1 results from ssc.nic.in our SSC chsl results
SSC CHSL Results in release date tentative
CHSL TIER 1 results may 3rd 4th week SSC Chsl TIER 2 ExamJune 25th CHSL TIER 2 ResultsJune or July 2017 Skill or typing test June or July 2017 SSC CHSL Final Results 2017
August or September
How to check CHSL Tier 1 Results 2017?
visit the ssc.nic.in upper above click on SSC results. you will notice the results of CHSL, CGL, Steno JHT etc.
You can SSC chsl results here http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/results/chsl/result_chsl.html
There is no option check chsl tier 1 results by entering into SSC results portal.
all you have to download the marks list pdf file of chsl tier 1 results and find your application number or name on the list. by pressing CTRL+F on pdf file.
However, you can check SSC chsl tier 1 results on the staff selection commission results page.
SSC CHSL Results Cutoff marks Year wise
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2017
SSC CHSL Online application last date for the part I & II updated soon.
Combined Higher Secondary Level examination is taken by the Staff Selection Commission every year and notification for the current year is already being announced. By this exam, SSC recruits candidates for the post of LDC and DEO. This year there are 3523 vacancies which are to be filled through this examination. All the interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for this as soon as possible. There are certain criteria that are being followed:
The Number of post available: 3523 posts
Name of the examination is Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL).
Total Posts: 3523
- Data Entry Operators (DEO): 2049 Posts
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC): 1006 Posts
Exam Name: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination.
Qualification 12th or Hsc age limit 18-27 years as on notification (1-8-).
Application fee 100 Rupees for General /OBC others No fee.
Candidates with degree qualification may check SSC CGL Notification. and follow all recruitments by SSC.
SSC CHSL exam selection process
- written test,
- Typing test
SSC Combined Higher Level CHSL Exam date: 1st, 15th, 22nd dates in November.
also, look at more info on SSC CHSL admit card.
SSC CHSL online application form Available on SSC online.nic.in we mentioned last dates above. SSC online application form.
SSC CHSL Recruitment SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017:
The Staff selection Commission can Release the Admit card from SSC CHSL Examination Admit card Through the Official Website. All Applied candidates can Download the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card Through the Website.
Candidates Can Get The SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Admit Card 2016-2017 Through the Site. candidates can get the SSC CHSL Admit Card By using Name, Registration number, Date Of Birth and Roll Number Can find the Admit card.
Crucial Points of The SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017:
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Expected SSC CHSL Tier I Results: March 2017
Announced The SSC CHSL Tier II Admit card: March 2017.
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
How To Download The SSC CHSL Admit card 2017:
- Candidates can Visit Our official Website ssc.nic.in
- Then Chose the SSC CHSL Admit Card
- Next, We have to Enter the Name, Registration ID, and DOB.
- Then The new Page Will appear the Admit card Will Appear.
- Next Download the Admit Card.
- Then take The Print Out.
SSC LDC & DEO (CHSL) Examination Date
SSC Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
SSC CHSL Recruitment
Staff selection commission Lower Division Clerk & Data Entry Operator Recruitment project has been released online.
The notifications had been published on 19th July for combined higher secondary level (10 + 2) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
Staff Selection Commission is recruiting staff this year for the posts of LDC & DEO through Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination &it is inviting online application by all the eligible and interested aspirants on the official site at www.ssconline.nic.in. So, those who are waiting for this exam can apply for this online now. SSC is an organization which is totally handled by government and it recruits the candidates for central agencies of various posts.
The type of posts are:
- There are 1006 posts for Data Entry Operator.
- There are 991 posts for Lower Division Clerk.
Age limit for CHSL Exam SSC:
- The required age limit is from 18 years to 27 years as on 01 August, but there is relaxation in upper age limit is as per the rules.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Application & Selection process
Fee for application:
- There is No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women/ EXSM candidates and remaining candidates should pay Rs.100 for registration.
Pay scale for different posts:
- For DEO post: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus GP of Rs.2400
- For LDC post: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus GP of Rs.1900
SSC CHSL Education qualification required:
- The Applicant must have passed class 12th from any recognized board of education.
Typing speed required:
- For LDC, the candidate must be able to type 35 wpm (words per minute) for English and 30 wpm for Hindi.
- For DEO, the candidate must be able to do 8000 key depressions per hour.
- The Applicants can submit their application form from the online portal of SSC only.
- The Candidates will be recruited by the Commission on the basis of their written exam, typing exam and interview (if required).
SSC Combined Higher secondary level (10+2) Exam for LDC, DEO
Staff Selection Commission declared its vacancies for Data entry operators and LDC. No. of vacancies will be determined later. The examination comprises of two levels of Objective Exam followed by the Typing test.
The grade pay for both the posts is different. It is 2400/- for Data entry operators and 1900/- for LDC’s. All the selected candidates will be posted in different government departments. The thing which is different for SSC exam from the bank exam is the numerical aptitude. The numerical aptitude comprises of more of arithmetic rather than the BODMAS related questions.
Some more Details of the Vacancies are:
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification
: 10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent.
Age Group: 18-27years (relaxation as per govt. rules)
The Objective test comprises of:
1. Reasoning Ability
2. Numerical Aptitude
4. General Awareness(which comprises of current affairs as well as history, geography, polity, economics, science)
The Skill Test is the test on the computer which is fixed at some key depressions for Data entry Operators and some W.P.M. speed for LDC’s. Students can opt to take the test either in Hindi or in English.
Apply Online: http://www.ssconline.nic.in. SSC CHSL Recruitment