South Central railway recruitment ASI exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date and results selection process.
- Organization Name: South Central Railway (SCR)
- Subject: South Central Railway SCR Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 1st March 2016.
SCR Recruitment 2016 RPF & RPSF women constables
- South Central Railway Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name: total 2030 RPF-1827 and RPSF-203 vacancies
- Qualification: 10th class only for women
- Age Limit: 18-25 age as on 1st July 206 Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Selection process; Written exam & PET & document verification.
- CRPF ASI Steno Online application process;
- How to apply: visit SCR RPF website click on new registration fill details make payment upload documents.
- Online application website. http://rpfonlinereg.in/
- SCR Official Advertisement PDF Employment Notice No. 01/2016
- RPF Admit Card: Generally, Available before 15-7 days before the examination.
- RPSF Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again www.TSPSCJobs.co.in or subscribe to our employment news subscription.
RPF/RPF constable /SI syllabus exam pattern
RPF RPSF Model paper & marks.
2 Hours exam duration 200 questions for 200 marks. No negative marks objective type.
Each subject carries 50 marks. (exam is as General Aptitude test)
- General knowledge & current affairs (Awareness)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Numerical ability
- General English
- GK & GI – 100 marks
- General English -50 marks
- essay writing -50 marks
Advised to download the Adv and check for the syllabus.
Difference between RPF & RPSF
- RPF means Railway Protection Force.
- RPSF Stands For Railway Protection & Security Force.