SBI clerk syllabus and pattern 2019, check here the latest syllabus and pattern of SBI clerk 2019, Notification, Exam date, Syllabus &Pattern 2019.
SBI has released the requirement of the post of Junior Associate (customer support & and sales) 2019. There are total vacancies is “8653”. As the exam of SBI clerk is conducted in June month 2019. now you should start the preparation. Because the competition will not be easy. The exam will be in a hard way. Now we are going to provide SBI clerk syllabus and pattern details.
This year SBI is recruiting for more than 8000 vacancies for the post of junior associate. In this year a lot of changes have been made this year compared to SBI requirement 2016.
- 0.1 Important dates-
- 0.2 SBI clerk syllabus of English-
- 0.3 SBI clerk syllabus for reasoning ability-
- 0.4 SBI clerk syllabus for quantity aptitude-
- 0.5 SBI clerk syllabus for computer aptitude-
- 0.6 The pattern of SBI clerk main examination-
- 0.7 SBI clerk 2019 application fees-
- 0.8 SBI clerk 2019 vacancies-
- 0.9 SBI clerk 2019 exam dates-
- 0.10 SBI clerk syllabus for general /financial awareness:
- 1 SBI clerk vacancies regular-junior associates (customer support and sales)
|12 April 2019 to 3 May 2019|
|Exam date (Pre)
|Exam dates (Mains)
|10 August 2019(Tentative)|
|20 to 28 year|
SBI clerk syllabus of English-
- Reading comprehension
- Cloze test
- Para jumbles
- Spotting errors
- Irrelevant syllabus
- The main idea of the passage
SBI clerk syllabus for reasoning ability-
- Seating arrangement
- Data sufficiency
- Alphanumeric series
- blood relation
- direction and sense
SBI clerk syllabus for quantity aptitude-
- data interpretation
- number system
- HCM and LCM of number
- Problem-based on age
- Number series
- Quadratic equations
- Ratio and proportions
- Time and work
- Speed, distance and time
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit, loss, and discount
- Data sufficiency
SBI clerk syllabus for computer aptitude-
- Generation of computer
- Computer fundamental and terminologies, hardware and software, memory and storage, Input and output devices, etc.
- Operating system
- Internet and networking
- MS-office, MS-word, MS-excel, MS powerpoint, etc
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Computer abbreviations
- Basic security concept
The pattern of SBI clerk main examination-
|SL.||Name of test||No of question||Marks||Duration|
|1||General/financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
And computer aptitude
|190||200||2 hours 40 minute|
Note- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in objective test 1/4th mark will be deducted for each one wrong answer. There is no sectional cut-off in the prelims exam of SBI clerk 2019.
SBI clerk 2019 application fees-
- 125 for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates.
- 750 for all others
SBI clerk 2019 vacancies-
The number of vacancies for the post of SBI clerk is 8653.
SBI clerk 2019 exam dates-
SBI clerk and main date of the exams will be announced after the official notification for the requirement process is released.
|SBI clerk notification||11th April 2019|
|Start of SBI clerk 2019 online application||11th April 2019|
|SBI clerk 2019 application form last date||3rd May 2019|
|SBI clerk 2019 preliminary exam||June 2019|
|SBI clerk 2019 mains exam||10th August 2019|
SBI clerk syllabus for general /financial awareness:
This section can be divided into three parts i.e. current affairs, banking awareness, and static G.K. questions. The current affairs will cover the last 6-month event of both national and international importance. Some of the important topics of the section are-
- Current affairs related to national and international issue of the last 6 month.
- Main functions of RBI
- Overview of India Financial system
- History of the Indian banking system
- Fiscal and monetary policy
- International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN, WTO, etc.
- Banking terms like NPA, current accounts and saving accounts (CASA), capital to risk.
- Important government scheme
- Important national and international days
- Culture of India
- The currency of countries etc
- Awards and honors
SBI clerk vacancies regular-junior associates (customer support and sales)
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Gujarati||6||0||0||3||0||9|
|Daman & Diu
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Urdu / Hindi||19||4||3||4||10||40|
|Chandigarh||Hindi / Panjabi
|Punjabi / Hindi||137||33||97||0||70||337|
|Hindi / Punjab||70||14||28||0||40||152|
|Hindi / Urdu||54||11||18||1||31||115|
The selection process of SBI clerk 2019-
- Preliminary exam
- Main examination
- Test of specified opted local language
SBI clerk Eligibility criteria-
Candidate age should be twenty to twenty-eight(20-28) otherwise he/she not able to give this exam. And also candidates have completed his/her graduation with the respective university.
Computer knowledge is most important in SBI clerk exam .so you guys must have knowledge of computer.
The final result depends on the basis of merit list of SBI clerk exam.
As you see in our site that we already provided all details about SBI clerk exam pattern, syllabus and also about the date of exam. So you can check again in our post if you have any doubts also you guys can comment us for know any information about SBI clerk. We try always our level best. As we get any information about SBI clerk 2019 than we guys update here. So you guys don’t go anywhere stay connects with us. For know many details.
Thank you for visiting our site.