The Central government of India announced 2.83 Lakhs jobs in central government but 2.6 lakh jobs cover under RRB recruitment only. below expanded the story of posts by department wise in railway recruitment 2018.
|RRB GROUP D RECRUITMENT 2018 SHORT DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION|
Application start date: 10.02.2018
Last Date: 31.03.2018
|Application Fee: 500/- UR& OBC And other 250/-|
|Vacancy Details Total: 62907 Posts|
|Post Name||Age limit: 1oth /ITI/ NCA by NCTV,NSTV|
|RRB Group D||Qualification: Post Graduate|
|Selection process: Computer-based test/ PET||pay scale: 18000/-|
|Additional Important Links|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RRB recruitment calendar 2018 year
- Indian railway Recruitment 68,567 vacancies.
- ALP Assitant loco pilot Technician grade 3. 26,000.
- RPF Recruitment 18,000 posts.
- Assistant Station master ASM 5,000
- RRB Senior section engineer 4528.
- Safety staff jobs 1,40,000.
Notification will be released soon on rrb.gov.in
Meanwhile, check RRB NTPC Results
For zone wise vacancies please visit the below railway zones.
- Southern railway,
- south central railway
- eastern railway
- North Eastern railway recruitment
- Northcentral railway
RRB recruitment Railway Zones
- RRB Chennai recruitment
- RRB Kolkata
- RRB Bhubaneshwar
- RRB Chandigarh
- RRB Muzaffarpur
- RRB Bhopal recruitment
- RRB Allahabad recruitment
- RRB Patna
- RRB Mumbai
- RRB Ranchi
- RRB Bangalore
- RRB Secunderabad
- RRB Bilaspur
- RRB Ahmedabad
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram
Group D RRB Recruitment 2018
RRB Recruitment: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the notification for the recruitment of 18252 vacancies for the various posts in different departments of Indian Railway. Interested candidates who are eligible for the jobs can apply online through official website of RRB on or before 25 January till 11:59 PM.
Job Location: All Over India.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:.
Posts And Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 18252.
- Commercial Apprentice: 703 Vacancies.
- Traffic Apprentice: 1645 Vacancies.
- Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk: 127 Vacancies.
- Goods Guard: 7591 Vacancies.
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist: 1205 Vacancies.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist: 869 Vacancies.
- Assistant Station Master: 5942 Vacancies.
- Traffic Assistant: 166 Vacancies.
- Senior Time Keeper: 04 Vacancies.
RRB recruitment City Wise Vacancies:
- Ahmedabad: 1183 Vacancies.
- Ajmer: 1088 Vacancies.
- Allahabad: 2864 Vacancies.
- Bangalore: 610 Vacancies.
- Bhopal: 1151 Vacancies.
- Bhubaneswar: Vacancies.
- Bilaspur: 302 Vacancies.
- Chandigarh: 304 Vacancies.
- Chennai: 976 Vacancies.
- Gorakhpur: 317 Vacancies.
- Guwahati: 409 Vacancies.
- Jammu-Srinagar: 171 Vacancies.
- Kolkata: 1408 Vacancies.
- Malda: 278 Vacancies.
- Mumbai: 2296 Vacancies.
- Muzaffarpur: 464 Vacancies.
- Patna: 714 Vacancies.
- Ranchi: 562 Vacancies.
- Secunderabad: 1618 Vacancies.
- Siliguri: 279 Vacancies.
- Thiruvananthapuram: 488 Vacancies.
Candidates applying for the posts in Railway Recruitment 2016 should meet the minimum eligibility criteria shown below:
- For Posts i-iv, vii, viii: Candidates should have Graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Institute.
- For Posts v, vi, ix: Candidates should have Graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Institute with Typing proficiency in Hindi/ English on Computer.
- Candidates upper age limit should be between 18 to 32 years as on 01 January 2016.
Age relaxation will be applicable beyond upper age limit given below:
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years.
- PWD (Unreserved) Candidates: 10 years.
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years.
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years.
- Rs.100/- application fee has to pay the General and OBC candidates.
- No Application Fee have to pay by the SC/ ST/ Minorities/ Women/ Transgender/ Ex-servicemen/ PwD/ candidates.
- No Application Fee have to pay for the Economically Backward Classes (Annual Income < Rs.50000/-) Candidates.
Shortlisted Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Aptitude test, Skill test, and Computer Based Test (CBT).
How To Apply for RRB recruitment notification?
Interested candidates who are eligible for the jobs can apply online through official website of RRB on or before
Important Dates and Links
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 25 January till 11:59 PM.
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): March-May,
- Recruitment Advertisement – PDF File
- Apply Online – Link will be Available Soon.