- RRB recruitment exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
Railway Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment board 2018 recently released the notification is 26502 vacancy Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians posts in all over India in interested candidates apply online before 31st March 2018.
categories wise vacancies
- Assistant loco pilot: 17673 posts
- Technicians: 8829 posts
And Reginal wise vacancies and more information to click on here
online application Strat: 03.02.2018
online application last Date: 31.03.2018
Exam Date: April/March 2018
Indian Railways is the largest Civilian employer in the world.
Indian Railway Recruitment All Zones
Latest RRB Recruitment News
[rssonpage rss=”http://employmentnewsdaily.in/topics/railway-jobs/feed/” feeds=”5″ excerpt=”false” target=”_self”]
Central Railway Recruitment Zone
Central recruiting teacher posts, ALP, Technician, TGT, PGT, PRT.
Eligibility: 18-28 years for detailed check below.
Selection process: based on Interview:
How to apply: Candidates need to send the application (available with advt) to Central Railway College
for recruitment advt& application time and interview timings please check this PDF.
RRB Hubli (southwestern) recruitment
338 Apprentice posts with ITI + 10th class in carriage workshop as, fitter, Ac/refrigerator mechanic, electrician, welder, tuner and other etc.
The Application offline mode by sending the application to RRB Hubli address. by affixing 5 rupees stamp self-attested envelopes and other. etc.
The career with the Indian railways is secure as well as rewarding because this is a recession-proof sector.
The Indian railways have different zones for the purpose of administration. Each zone has further divisions and departments which are managed by both technical and non-technical departments.
The technical departments consist of engineers like the civil engineer, mechanical engineer, telecommunication engineers, electrical engineers and many other professionals.
The Non- technical departments take care of general services like personnel management, accounts, railway protection force and security.
There are different groups for different kind of posts in railways:
- Group A and Group B are considered to be Gazetted.
- Group C and D are Non-gazetted.
The posts for Group ‘A’ are carried out by the UPSC, they are appointed through Civil Service Examination (CSE), Combined Medical Service Examination (CMSE), and Engineering Service Examination.
The posts for Group ‘B’ are not open directly. its The Group ‘B’ posts are given to the upgraded posts of Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
The Group ‘C’ offers technical and non-technical posts like the clerk, commercial apprentice, Master ticket collector, traffic apprentice, engineering posts (mechanical, electrical, civil, signal & telecommunication etc).
The Group ‘D’ posts include trackman, helper, assistant points man, the gunman, cleaner, peon etc.
The minimum qualification required for Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ is 10th class passed / ITI / or equivalent trade.
There are several (17) Indian Railway Recruitment Zones which are further divided into different city wise divisions.
The latest jobs available in Indian railways are given below :
North Central Railway zone:
- Railway Employee Cooperative Bank Limited Zone:
The candidate should qualify the CWE and must have basic computer language.
Indian Railway Zone:
South Central Railway:
MMRDA Mumbai zone:
Below the list of RRB’s in India that recruits every year.
- East Central Railway,
- RRB Allahabad, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Kolkata,
- RRB Mumbai, RRB Secunderabad,
- Railway Recruitment Cell Bhubaneswar,
- RRC Chennai, RRC Gorakhpur, RRC Hajipur, RRC Jaipur,
- rrc South Eastern Railway,
- And RRC south western railway,
- south central railway,
- South Eastern Railway,
Look at our website sitemap for rrb regional recruitments.
- Organization Name: Central Railway
- Subject: Railway Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: http://www.rrbrecruitment.gov.in
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- RRB Recruitment Summary:
- South East Central Railway, Bilaspur ALP & Technicians – 759 Posts 10th Class, ITI.
- Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply OnlineSouth East Central Railway, Nagpur Apprentice – 313 Posts 10th Class, NCVT.
- Click here for Recruitment Advt Click here to Apply OnlineSouth East Central Railway, Raipur Apprentice – 305 Posts 10th Class, ITI.
- Click here for Recruitment Advt Click here to Apply OnlineWest Central Railway Trade Apprentice – 113 Posts 10+2 & ITI
- Click here for Recruitment Advt Click here to Apply OnlineSouth Central RailwaySports Quota – 21 Posts10th, 12th Class.
- Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form
- Qualification: 10th, ITI, NCVT and inter
- Pay scale Approximately:
- Selection process; Written exam
- How to apply: visit RRB website check apply online menu in main navigation bar from
- Online application website. http://www.rrbrecruitment2017gov.in/
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://employmentnewsdaily.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.