ojas.gujrat.gov.in online Application form
- ojas.gujrat.gov.in online Application form
- ojas.gujarat.gov.in Online Gujarat Result
ojas.gujarat.gov.in online Application form for clerk tet ojas1.guj.nic.in and ojas.gujarat.gov.in online Apply for tat htat apply online form ojas Gujarat online application.
ojas.gujarat.gov.in online Application form for clerk tet Office Superintendent (CCI) Head Clerk (CCI) Senior Clerk (CCI) નાયબ ઈજનેર સીવીલ – Deputy Engineer Civil Junior Engineer Civil / Supervisor Civil Electrical Supervisor
ojas.gujarat.gov.in Application process
- Applying Online
- Editing Application
- Uploading Photograph
- Confirming Application
- Printing Application/Challan
- Printing Call Letter
- Downloading Main Exam/Interview Call Letter
- checking Results on ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
ojas.gujarat.gov.in Forest guard online apply Gujarat
ojas.gujarat.gov.in online Application form for Junior Engineer Civil / Supervisor Civil
Gujarat High Court Recruitment apply online application form hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in gujarathighcourt.nic.in notification vacancies for Legal Assistants jobs.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment apply at hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Ø Gujarat High court Recruitment summary:
- Ø Total No. of Posts: 18 .
- Ø Name of the Posts:Legal Assistants .
- Ø Organization Name: Gujarat High court.
- Age Limit: born between 11-04-1996 & 11-04-1979 age relaxation may applicable .
- Ø Educational Qualification: degree in law .
- Application Fee: Rs.200/- + Bank Charges, using the ‘Cash Voucher’ in the prescribed format at any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India in the Current Bank Account No.30725811785, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, maintained with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad from to during bank working days and hours.
- Ø Selection Procedure: written test + interview.
- Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in or http://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
2. Read the instructions carefully and register their own Mobile Number for SMS alerts after submitting the application.
3. Click on Apply Online link and Fill all the mandatory details.
4. Save the Online Application, by clicking on ‘Save’ button.
5. Thereafter, a new window will be opened which displays Candidate’s Application Number as the application saved. Note down the application number.
6. By entering Application No and Date of Birth, The candidate is required to upload their Scanned Photograph & Signature.
7. Then click on ‘Confirm Application’ to register your online application. Candidate should receive an ‘SMS’ communication conveying their Confirmation Number, on the ‘registered’ Mobile Number.
- Ø Online application Form: http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in or http://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in .
- Ø Official website: http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in or http://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in .
- Ø gujarat high court official advertisement or Notification.pdf
ojas.gujarat.gov.in result call letter print
ojas.gujarat.gov.in result call letter print links for print call letter as of latest exam notifications. Candidates may download their Hall Ticket/ Admit Card by providing require details like, application confirmation number and their birth date or as requirement
- ojas1.guj.nic.in result police, junior clerk, constable, htat
ojas.gujarat.gov.in Online Gujarat Result
- hc ojas.guj/nic.in result
- ojas guj.nic in police result
- ojas guj nic.in gsssb result
- ojas.guj nic in clerk result
- ojas.gujarat.gov.in htat result
How to check results online on ojas.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat government website ?
- visit the official website of Gujarat government recruitment.
which is ojas.gujarat.gov.in at the top of navigation bar you can find
main exam form / call letter / result.click on results check the upcoming results date and announcements.
enter your details like select job confirmation number or application or roll number and DOB or date of birth to and press OK get your ojas.nic.in results .
About Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education BoardGujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) was constituted in 1972.it has the chairman and Dy.Charmian which appointed by Gujarat State government, it has various committees executive committee, examination committee, finance committee, education Committee and magazine advisory committee.check results here ojas.gujarat.gov.in.