Indian institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati is Recruiting Junior Technical Superintendent
LAST DATE of receiving in of the Application Form is 23.11.2015
Advertisement No – IITG/R/06/2015 | DATED – 02.11.2015
NAME OF THE COMPANY – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – Guwahati
OFFICIAL WEBSITE – CLICK HERE
NAME OF THE POST – Junior Technical Superintendent
HOW TO APPLY for the Recruitment in IIT Guwahati in post of Junior Technical Superintendent
All Interested candidates must fill in the application form for the above mentioned post, in the prescribed format. The Department in which applying must be mentioned very clearly in the FORM along with the date of advertisement and advertisement number.
THE PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORMAT CAN BE DOWNLOADED FORM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OR BY CLICKING IN HERE
After filling in the application form along with it an examination fee for the post of Junior Technical Superintendent in IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2015 must be paid. All payments are to be made in form of Demand Draft.
Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of,
Registrar,Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, and payable at Guwahati
PLEASE NOTE –
All General and OBC candidate will need to pay a fees amount of Rs 500/-.
and, for all the SC/ST/PwD Candidate a payment of Rs 250/- is needed.
Internal Candidates need not pay any application fee.
All Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Recruitment 2015 for Junior Technical Superintendent Post
All applying candidates must be aged below 30 years.
Candidates Applying for Humanities & Social Sciences , Centre for Environment , Center for Energy , Center For Nano Technology , Computer & Communication Center and Department of Design
- Must have the essential qualification of B.Tech or BE or Msc or MCA with a minimum of 2 years experience in relevant field
- OR, must have the essential qualification of Diploma in Engineering with 3 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Desired Candidates for
- Humanities & Social Sciences are those who will have 3 years of experience in IT field (Please note this is not an essential qualification)
- Centre for Environment are those who will have working or research experience in Environment in reputed companies.
- Center for Energy are those who will have experience in handling of PC or/and hardware and network experience. Also candidate is expected to have a Diploma in Engineering with 3 years of Experience.
- Center For Nano Technology are those who will be B.Tech/BE in Electronics or Electrical or Instrumentation or Computer Science. OR M.Sc in Physics or Computer Science or Electronics. OR MCA
- Computer & Communication Center are those who will have 10+2 qualification with 3 years of Diploma Course in Computer or IT. OR B.Sc. in Computer or IT with 3 years of work experience in relevant field. All candidates with knowledge of hardware and PC maintenance and repair will be given preference.
- Department of Design are those candidate who will have a minimum of 5 years work experience or Diploma in Engineering with 3 years of work experience.
For more details of Educational Qualification kindly refer to the official website or the official advertisement link mentioned below.
TOTAL VACANCY for the 2015 Recruitment in IIT Guwahati
An all total of 7 post is available on various departments. Among this 1 post is reserved for ST and 2 post for OBC, hence keeping 4 Posts as unreserved.
|SL NO||NAME OF THE POST||TOTAL VACANCY|
|1||Humanities & Social Sciences||1|
|2||Centre for Environment||1|
|3||Candidates for Energy||1|
|4||Center For Nano Technology||2|
|5||Computer & Communication Center||1|
|6||Department of Design||1|
PLEASE NOTE – All aforesaid vacancy can be increased or decreased as per company requirement from time to time.
PAY-BAND for Junior Technical Superintendent Recruitment in IIT Guwahati 2015
All selected candidates will be paid according to PB2 Slap
(PB2 – 9,300/- to 34,800)
Grade Pay is Rs 4,200/-
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- All Payments in regards to the fees are to be made in DEMAND DRAFT no other form of Payment will be entertained.
- Candidates may apply in multiple department, but for that separate application form is needed along with separate fee paid.
- All Degrees and Results as mentioned in Eligibility Criteria Section must be from a Government recognised Institution or University.
- LAST DATE of receiving in of the Application Form is November 23, 2015
THE OFFICIAL ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION CAN BE VIEWED DIRECTLY FROM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OR BY CLICKING OVER HERE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
On 1994, the sixth member of the fraternity of IIT was established which was named Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. With 11 departments and 3 inter-disciplinary academic centers this Institution is specializing in major science and humanities disciplines. LAST DATE of receiving in of the Application Form is November 23, 2015
On the north bank of the river Brahmaputra in the heart of the city, this highly esteemed institution will be found. And the scenic beauty along with the environment around the institution makes it a purely place for studying.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati