Indian bank recruitment 2017-PO posts 324
Indian bank invites the application from post graduate diploma in banking and finance.
Indian bank release the notification in probationary officer post All the Eligible Candidates who had applied for the Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2016-17, they will be selected through performance in the competitive Test (Prelims/Mains) and Personal Interview.
Qualification:graduation degree from recognized university and institution.
lower age limit:20years as on 1st july 2016
upper age limit:28 years as on 1st july 32016
Indian bank po application process:
- Click below website Link.
- Register your ID to get Registration No and Password.
- Now log in your account with help Registration No and Password.
- Start to fill application form with all correct detail.
- Scan Photo and signature at required space.
- Pay application Form Fee through online mode.
- Submit it and take a print out to future purpose.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs. 600 /- for all others.
- On-line registration including of Application by candidates 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training After 05.01.2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 12.01.2017 to 19.01.2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary After 11.01.2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 22.01.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 30.01.2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main 16.02.2017
- Online Examination – Main 28.02.2017
How to apply:interested candidates need to apply online visit our website
Indian bank recruitment Syllabus:
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning Ability|