Indian Army Release the Notification for the Various Post the Indian Army Dental Crops Recruitment Details are given Below Like Qualification Details, Age Limit, Mode Of the selection, Pay Scale…
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment
- Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment
- Indian army technical recruitment 2017~196 posts for Men & Women
- Armed Force Medical Service Recruitment 2017
- Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 115 Tradesman Mate & More Vacancies
- Indian army Rally west Bengal Durgapur
- Indian army Rally in Telangana
- Indian army SSC Officer
- indian army territorial recruitment application form
- Indian Army Results 2014
Indian Army Dental Crops Recruitment 2017 Apply for The 56 Short Service Commission Officer Posts – Indian Army Release the Notification for The Short Service Commission Officer Post. All Interested candidates can Apply For the Post through offline on are before 15/05/2017.
Indian Army Published the Advertisement for the 56 Short Service Commission Officer Post. All Eligible candidates can Apply for the post given below process.
Name Of the Organization: Indian Army
Total No Of The Post: 56
Name Of The Position: Short Service Commission Officer.
Age Limit: Indian Army Mentioned the Age Limit for the candidates as 45 years.
Education qualification: Indian Army Dental Crops Recruitment mentioned the Qualification details are BDS/MDS from the Recognized University by Dental Council of India and register by the Dental Practitioners with State Dental Council.
Selection Process: Indian Army Dental Crops Recruitment will Select the candidates based on the Screening Test and interview.
Application Fee: Indian Army Declared the Application Fee for the Candidates to pay Rs 200/- through DD In favor of Director General Armed Forces Medical services/DGAFMS Payable at New Delhi.
How To Apply For the Indian Army Dental Crops Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post through online candidates visit our site and Download the Application form and Fill the Details and Attached the Required Documents send to Director General Armed Forces Medical services/DGAFMS Room No 25, L-Block, Ministry Of Defence, New Delhi – 110001.
Click here to Apply For the Indian Navy Recruitment.
Last Date: 15/05/2017.
Indian army technical recruitment 2017 for 49th SSC(tech) and 20th SSC(tech) women, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, exam date, www.joinindianarmy.nic..in
Indian army technical recruitment 2017~196 posts for Men & Women
Indian army released notification for recruiting 196 posts in various technical engineering categories.Indian army inviting applications from Married/Unmarried men, unmarried women, and widows for non-technical entry scheme.Candidates can check their eligibility conditions age limit, educational qualifications official notification on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
SSC Entry Indian army technical recruitment 2017 apply online
Aspirants who are waiting for the Indian army technical recruitment 2017, they can send applications through official website of the Indian army.Eligible candidates can apply through online only www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Eligibility criteria for Indian army recruited 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be passed BE/B.tech in relevant trade from recognized university or institution.
Candidates age limit must be 20-27 years as on 1st oct 2017.
The candidates will be given a pay band Rs.21000/-per month with 5400/-grade pay.
Starting date of application 23rd Jan 2017.
Last date of online application 22nd Feb 2017.
For more details about Indian army technical recruitment 2017 selection procedure, age limit and other details visit official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army has released notification of the 35th Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course for 90 posts for an unmarried male who have Passed Intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics as subjects. Eligible interested candidates can apply online through official website of Indian Army from.
Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course is a four-year course in Engineering, after successful completion of the course candidates will be awarded an Engineering Degree and grant of permanent commission/ SSC in the Indian Army at Lieutenant (Lt.) rank.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Last Date For Submission of Application: 3.
Post And Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course in the Army for the rank of Lieutenant(Lt.)
No. Of Posts: 90 Posts.
Candidates selected for 35th Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course organized by Indian Army for fours year will get Rs. 15900 to 39100, Grade Pay Rs.5400 and MSP Rs.600.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have cleared Intermediate Examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as subjects with minimum 70% marks from any Recognized Board.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for candidates applying for the course should be between 16 and 1/2 to 19 and 1/2 years ( i.e born between 01 Jan 1997 and 01 Jan 2000.)
Physical standard: Candidates should have Min. Height 152 cm, weight 42 kg, Eyes 6/6 and 6/18.
No Application Fee has to pay for the Candidates to apply Indian Army.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a service selection board (SSB) of seven days at Bhopal, Allahabad, and Bangalore, then candidates will be selected through Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview.
How To Apply
Eligible interested candidates can apply online through official website of Indian Army Recruitment.
Important Links And Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
- Click Here For Recruitment Advertisement
- Click Here To Apply Online
Armed Force Medical Service Recruitment 2017
Armed Force Medical service Recruitment to apply for the 400 short Service commission: Armed force medical Service Release the Recruitment for the Short Service Commission Posts candidates can apply for the posts through online visit our official website and carefully read the instruction to fill the application on are before 16/02/2017.
Armed Force medical Service published the advertisement to apply the post for Short service commission can apply through the online for more details given Below.
Organization: Indian Army Medical service
Name Of The Position: Short Service Commission Officer
No Of The Vacancies: 400
Age Limit: Indian Army Medical Service mentioned the Age Limit maximum 45 years as on 29/12/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates pay the application fee 200/-through the Online mode No Other Mode Will not Be accept.
Education Qualification: Indian Army Medical service Required the Qualification that MBBS in first or Second schedule or with the Completed internship. The applicants must have registered form any State medical council. candidates who have postgraduate such as MD/MS or other also eligible to apply.
How To Apply For the Indian Army Medical service Recruitment:
All Interested And Eligible candidates can apply through online by following steps
- First, we have to enter the Official website “http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in“
- Then open the page to read the All instruction to the candidates.
- So fill the All details of the candidates and Upload the Photo & Signature And Indian Army Medical Service Mention the Required documents.
- Next, we have To pay the Application fee by using Credit/Debit Card and Net banking Chose the option to pay the application fee.
- And lastly, submit the application And print out the Application For further purpose.
Last date: 16/02/2017.
For more details: http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/uploads/not/Mumbai_Advt_2017.pdf
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017
Indian Army SSC Recruitment Notification has been recently released by concerned authority of Indian Army. Indian Army Short Service Commission Technical Officer 49th course for Men and 20th course Women is all set to be commenced in the month of October 2017. Applications are invited by the organization from eligible Indian citizens for filling up various vacant positions regarding Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 till 22-02-2017.
All the desirous aspirants are required to know that submission of online applications for Indian Army SSC Tech Notification is going to be started from 23-01-2017. To fetch more details about Indian Army SSC Recruitment you need to read the complete details given on this web page.
Name Of the Organization: Indian Army.
Total No Of the Posts: 20 posts.
- To apply for Indian Army Vacancies you must have Appliers must make sure that they have Degree of Engineering with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University or Institution from any recognized university.
- Appliers can be married or unmarried but they have to be resident of India only.
- Candidates are also eligible to apply, who are studying in the final year.
Willing candidates for Indian Army SSC Vacancy are informed that their minimum age must be 20 years and their maximum age shall be 27 years i.e., candidates born between 02 April 90 and 01 April 97, both dates inclusive.
Appointed candidates for Indian Army SSC Jobs will get an impressive and suitable amount of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as monthly salary which will be decided by the management authority of the reputed organization.
Mode Of Hiring for Indian Army vacancy:
To get recruited against Indian Army Job Notification you have to undergo the selection criteria that is the interview. So, interested and willing candidates can grab Government sector Jobs, by qualifying the interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
How to Fill The Application form:
Candidates who have required eligibility criteria for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 may go through the process as given here.
- Willing Job Seekers for these job openings in government sector are required to visit the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After visiting homepage you need to search suitable link and then hit on it.
- From new window choose appropriate link related to Indian Army Jobs.
- Now Indian Army Notification will be opened in PDF format on your computer screen.
- Then you need to read opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Now you are required to choose an appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill Indian Army Online Application Form with required details in proper manner.
- After that upload scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- Re-check your filled details then press on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Lastly, take the print out of application form for future use.
- Only shortlist candidates will be called for the selection process that is Interview.
Important Document Required For The Interview:
Candidates can also check the list of required documents which you need to produce at the time of selection process.
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed
- Affix with photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof
- Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet
- Attested copy of Degree/ Provisional Degree Attested copy of Mark Sheets of all Semesters Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and final exams will be over by 2017 for final year appearing candidates of SSC Entry
- SSC Certificates and Xerox
- Along with photocopies, appliers are required to bring all original certificates and documents for verification.
- Starting date to submit online application form: 23-01-2017
- Last date for submission of online application form: 22-02-2017.
For more details: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for NCC Special Entry Scheme 42nd Course 50 Vacancies for Male and Female
Indian Army invites online application from eligible unmarried male and female candidate’s applications to recruit 50 vacancies of NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 42NDCOURSE-OCT 2017. Interested eligible candidates can apply online up to15-02-2017.
Name Of The Organization: Indian Army
Total No Of the Posts: 50 posts
Exam/Course Name: NCC Special Entry Scheme 42nd Course.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Any Discipline Graduation degree with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks and NCC ‘C Certificate.
Age Limit: 19 – 25 years (Applicant must be born between 02 July 92 to 01 July 98).
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted for Academic marks + Physical/ Medical.
How To Apply: Interested And Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through Online candidates visit our website and fill the application form and submit the application form.
Starting date: 17/01/2017
Last date: 15/02/2017.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 115 Tradesman Mate & More Vacancies
Indian army releases the notification to recruit the Tradesman Mate & more vacancies..India army chooses to qualify 10th candidates post to tradesmen mate & more other vacancies interest and eligible candidates can apply before 14/01/2017.
All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application offline.
Total no of vacancies: 115 posts
Vacancies Name: Tradesman mate & More vacancies
Tradesman mate vacancies & Qualification:
Total posts:98 posts
Education required: Matriculation (10th) Pass or equivalent from recognized Board). Knowledge of Hindi. Matriculation (10th pass) or equivalent from recognized Board)
Material Assistant & Lower division clerks:
Total vacancy:17 posts
Education required: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized Institution 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 25 years for UR, 18 years to 28 years for OBC, 18 years to 30 years for SC/ ST candidates for Post 1, 2, 4, 18- 27 years for UR, 18- 30 years for OBC, 18- 32 years for SC/ St candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale:5200- 20200 +GP Rs 1900/
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of 2 pass port size photos, qualification, DOB, Caste, self addressed envelope affixing Rs.25/- postal stamps by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___” and send through Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed Post to the Commandant, 17 FAD, Pin- 909717, C/o 56 APO
Indian army Rally west Bengal Durgapur
Army recruitment rally at Burdwan district, Durgapur WB from. Nehru stadium.
- Qualification 10th and 12th or above under Age limits 17 1/2-23.
- post type
- GD or General Duty,
Selection process contains This Rally + Medical tests + written exam.
How to apply: candidates should carry all certificates 10th, native, NCC (if) 20 Color passport size photos.
Registration Time: daily 5 Am to 7 Am.
Entrance exam date:
Note. Medical test conducts before the written exam and after next day of passing PET.
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (10+2) level
Eligibility: Must pass 10+2 with (MPC) maths, Physics, Chemistry and Age between 161/2 (16 years and a Half )to 19 1/2.
Online Apply website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army SSC Law Graduates Recruitment
Last date for Receipt of Application:.
Total No. of Posts: 14 .
Name of the Posts: .
1. Men: 10 Posts
2. Women: 04 Posts
Organization Name: Indian Army Recruitment.
Age Limit: 21 to 27 age relaxation may applicable.
Educational Qualification: LLB Degree with minimum 55% marks.
Indian Army Selection Procedure
• psychological aptitude test
• SSB Interview
• documents verification,
• medical test
How to apply: apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy .nic.in.
Indian Army Official website: www.joinindianarmy .nic.in.
Indian army Rally in Telangana
Recently Indian Army Announced to fill 1500 vacancies by conducting recruitment rally in Hakimpet Hyderabad Telangana state.
- Indian army recruitment rally dates From August 1st to August 10th Place Hakimpet sports school Hyderabad.
- Applicable only candidates from telangana State 10 districts Only.
- Last date 5th August
how to join indian army after 12th?
- Age 16.5 to 19 years 2 entrance exams NDA and Technical entry scheme 10+2
- NDA: For fighting arms
- 10+2 TES: technical arms like Corps of Signals, EME Core etc
Indian army notification this year
indian army recruitment for engineers
Indian army SSC Officer
indian army recruits regular on yearly basis by conducting indian army entry exams like TGC, – 10+2 TES – Engineer entry – SS (Tech). presently indian army recruitment for grant of 44th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 15th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (April ) (Including Widows of Defence Personnel for Tech & Non-Tech Entry). indian army recruitment online application for ssc officer recruitment starts from 24th June and ends on 23rd July
- Total No. of Posts: 121 .
- Name of the Posts: indian army ssc special entry scheme .
44th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 15th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course
1. SSC(Tech) Men : 100 posts
2. SSC (tech) women : 19 posts
II. For Widows of Defence Personnel – Vacancies:
1. SSCW (Non-Tech): 01 post
2. SSCW (Tech): 01 post
- Organization Name: Indian Army.
- Age Limit: 20 years to 27 years for SSC (Tech) Men & women, between 19 years to 29 years for SSC widows of Defence Personnel and between 20 years to 31 years for SSCW (Tech). age relaxation may applicable.
- Selection Procedure: based on performance in ssb interview.
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply online on joindindianarmy.nic.in before last date mentioned below.
- indian army recruitment Online application Form available on indian army website .
- Official website: www.indianarmy.nic.in, http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ and http://davp.nic.in/ .
- indian army official advertisement or Notification for ssc officer recruitment .pdf .
- Important Dates: .
- Last date for Receipt of Application:
- indian navy recruitment
- indian air force
- Latest indian army recruitment open rally News
indian army recruitment online application form for technical entry scheme apply online, indian Army Recruitment technical entry scheme graduate 10+2 has completed.
indian army territorial recruitment application form
indianarmy.nic.in Indian Army Territorial Army Recruitment 2014, Indian Army Territorial Army Vacancy 2014, Apply Online for Army Territorial Army (TA) Officer Posts.
Last date for application: 30.06.2014
Date of written Exam: 10.08.2014
Indian Army Recruitment – Apply Online for 41st SSC (T) Men, 12th SSCWT) Women Vacancies: Indian Army invites applications from Married/Unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 41st Short Service Commission for (Technical) course and 12th Short Service Commission (Technical) from Unmarried Women and from widows of Defence Personnel for course commencing in October at Officers Training Academy Chennai. Eligible candidates may apply online . F
Applications are invited from Engineering Graduates male Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) (Technical) course in the Indian Army :
How to Apply: Apply Online at Army recruitment website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in from only. Take print out of the online application format and send it with relevant documents to Application Forms in accordance with the prescribed format, colour paper and complete in all respects is to be sent to the following address to reach by registered post/ speed post to Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC Section, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
application link available at officer links
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. or Please click on the image above to view/ download the details.
Indian Army Results 2014
- Indian army acc 107 /108written exam result, clerk, gd, 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 31 (JUL 2014) Final Results, UES 23 Course Final Results, Soldiers Final Exam Results .candidates can check Indian army latest written results, interview and selection list at indianarmy.nic.in.