Appsc Panchayat secretary notification-2017~1055 Group-3 posts
Andhra pradesh public service commission(APPSC) has recently released panchayat secretary notification to filling up 1055 posts. These all panchayat scretary(Grade-4) posts fill under the Gruop-3 notification.Applicants apply online psc.ap.gov.in
Appsc Group-3 notification-2017 Apply online psc.ap.gov.in
Applications are invited online to the post of panchayat secretary in ap panchayat raj subordinate services. Filling these all vacancies direct recruitment only. Aspirants can apply online only.
- Name of the post: Panchayat secretary
- Number of vacancies:1055
- Category: State government job
- Job location: Andhra pradesh
- Name of organisation: Appsc
- No person eligible for this recruitment less than 18 years and more than 42years as on 01/07/2016.
- Age limit execemtion available as per governament rules.
- SC/ST/BC’s has 5 years age relaxuation applicable.
Must have passed degree from any university in India established under the central act, the state acts an institution recognised by the university grant commission.
- Applicants must pay Rs 250/- rupees for application process fee and Rs 80/- rupees for examination fee.
- SC/ST/BC/PH and Ex-service men are exempted from examination fee 80/- rupees only.
- Mode of payment fee online debits card/credit card.
Selection Process of panchayat secretary:
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
- The selection process of panchayat secretary posts in two stages written the exam. Firstly, Appsc conducts the screening test to all applicants and select the candidates for main 1:50 ratio.
Appsc panchayat secretary Application process & syllabus
Andhra pradesh public service commission invites applications from aspirants through online only. And released syllabus of group-3 notification.
- Firstly, visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Candidates read the notification carefully.
- And, fill the basic information about you carefully.
- Next payment of application fees through online.
- Upload your recent Photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit the application and take print out future use.
- Screening test consist only single paper 150 marks for general studies
- Mains Exam consist two papers
- paper-1: General studies
- Paper-2: Rural development and problems in rural areas with special reference to Andhra pradesh.
For more details about Appsc Group-3 panchayat secretary notification, application process, syllabus, exam pattern and selection process visit official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in