- HSSC Recruitment exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Subject: HSSC Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 22.01.2018
Online application start date: 01.01.2018
- HSSC Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name:282 posts
- Junior Lecturer Assistant: 61 posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 162 posts
- Qualification: SSC
- Age Limit: 17 to 42 years as on 05.10.2017. Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: 150/- INR for OBC, SC, ST:75/- INR.
- Pay scale Approximately:
- Selection process; Written exam + Interview
- Online application process;
- How to apply: visit www.hssc.gov.in. check apply online menu in main navigation bar from 01/01/2018.
- Online application website: www.hssc.gov.in
- For more information click on the below Advertisement pdf link here
- Official Advertisement PDF
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://employmentnewsdaily.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.
HSSC Result – Taxation Inspector
- 1 HSSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 HSSC Recruitment 2017
- 3 HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 2459 Asst Research Officer, Draftsman & Other Posts:
- 3.1 5. Haryana State Pollution Control Board:
- 3.2 10. Health Services:
- 3.3 12. Elementary Education:
- 3.4 Age Limit:
- 3.5 Selection Process:
- 3.6 HSSC Recruitment- 4425 Clerk Posts
- 3.7 Posts And Vacancy Details
- 3.8 Eligibility Criteria
- 3.9 Application Fee
- 3.10 Selection Process
- 3.11 How To Apply
- 3.12 Important Dates And Links
Advt No. 11/2015
Taxation Inspector, Cat. No. 02 (171 Posts)
for the post of Taxation Inspector of Excise & Taxation Department, Haryana
The result is also available on the website of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2017
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply For the 1139 Stenographer, Typist, Foresters, Restorer Posts – Haryana Staff Selection Commission Release the Notification for The Stenographer, Typist, Foresters and Restorer Post.All Interested candidates can Apply For The Post through online on are before 31/03/2017.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Published the Advertisement for the 1139 Stenographer, Typist, Foresters, Restorer Post.All Eligible candidates can Apply for the post given below process.
Name of The Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Total No Of The Post: 1139
Name Of The Position:
- Steno-Typist(English): 286
- Steno-Typist(Hindi): 370
- Steno-Typist Both Language: 323
- Junior Scale Steno Grapher(English):29
- (Hindi): 14
- (Both Language): 62
- Senior Scale Steno Grapher(English): 10
- Senior Scale Steno Grapher(Both Language): 55
- Wild Life Guard: 33
- Drafts Man: 05
- Deputy Ranger: 49
- Foresters: 112
- Mining Inspector: 05
- Restorer: 09
Age Limit: Haryana Staff Selection Commission mentioned Age Limit for the candidates as 17 to 42 years.
Education Qualification: Haryana Staff Selection Commission mentioned the Qualification Details as 12th Passed from the Recognized Board with English Shorthand at 80WPM post No 01, 64 WPM for Post No 02. Graduation Degree with 100WPM for Post No 04. 10+2/Graduation or Equivalent with 80 WPM post for 06, more details visit Notification.
Application Fee: Haryana Staff Selection Commission Declared the Application fee for the candidates as Rs 150/- General candidates and Rs 75/-for Haryana Female Candidates.Rs 35 for Reserved candidates and Rs 18 for Female Candidates through Challan.
How To Apply For The HSSC Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for The Post through online candidates visit our site and fill the form and Upload the Required documents and Submit The Application Form and Print It.
Click Here to Apply – HSSC Recruitment
Last Date: 31/03/2017.
For More Details: http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/50_1_1_Steno.PDF
Apply Online: http://adv12.hryssc.in/StaticPages/Advertisements.aspx
HSSC Recruitment 2017
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply For 5532 Constable (Men/Female) Posts – Haryana Staff Selection Commission Release the Notification For The Constable(Men/Female) Post.All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply For The Post Online On are Before 28/02/2017.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Published The Advertisement For 5532 Constable (Men/Female) Post.All Eligible Candidates Can Apply For The Post Through Online has given below process to Apply.
Contents Of This Page:
2.Name & No Of The Post
3.Age & Selection Process
4.Salary & Education Process
Name Of The Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Total No Of The Post: 5532
Name Of The Position: Constable
Vacancy Details By Category:
- General: 1300
Constable (Male) General Duty: 1032
Age Limit: Haryana Staff Selection Commission mentioned the age limit as 18-25 years
Pay Scale: HSSC will pay the salary Package by the selected candidates Rs 9300-34800+4600 GP.
Education Qualification: Haryana Staff Selection Commission mentioned the qualification Details candidates completed the 10+2 from the Recognized Institution or Board at Haryana School with Knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit.
Height: 172 for General category, 169 centimeters for reserved category.
Height for 1032 Posts: 160 for general category and 157 centimeters for reserved category.
Chest: 83-87 cms for general and 81-85 cms for reserved category.
Selection Process: Haryana Staff Selection Commission will select for candidates based on the PET+Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: HSSC Declared the Application Fee for Rs 100/- for General Male, Rs 50/- for general female, Rs 25/- for SC/BC/EBPG/SBC Male Candidates and Rs 13/- SC/BC/EBPG/SBC female candidates and NO Fee for PHW/Haryana Ex-serviceman.
How To Apply The HSSC Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the Post through online candidates visit our site and read the instruction to the candidates then fill the application form and upload the required documents include Photo & Signature and pay the application fee and submit the application form and print it.
Starting Date: 10/02/2017
Last Date: 28/02/2017.
Apply Online: http://hssc.gov.in/advertisements.htm
HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 2459 Asst Research Officer, Draftsman & Other Posts:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 2459 Laboratory Assistant Research Officer, Draftsman, Assistant Food & Supplies Officer & Other vacancies in various departments.
Haryana staff selection Commission Release the notification all interested and eligible candidates need to apply online visit website and Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
HSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of post:2459 posts
Name of the Posts/ Department:
1.Land Records Department: 02 Posts
a. Assistant Research Officer: 01 Post
b. Draftsman: 01 Post
2. Food & Supplies: 24 Posts
a. Assistant Food & Supplies Officer: 24 Posts
3. Animal Husbandry & Dairying: 14 Posts
a. Lab Technician: 14 Posts
4. Printing & Stationery: 14 Posts
a. Section Holder (Binding): 01 Post
b. Assistant Section Holder (Binding): 01 Post
c. Reader: 01 Post
d. Computer: 02 Posts
e. Offset Inker: 05 Posts
f. Press Mechanic: 03 Posts
g. Personal Computer with Advance Technology (PCAT): 01 Post
5. Haryana State Pollution Control Board:
a. Senior Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
6. Higher Education: 14 Posts
a. Assistant (Field Offices): 14 Posts
7. Foods & Drugs Administration: 05 Posts
a. Senior Analytical Assistance: 02 Posts
b. Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
c. Junior Scientific Officer: 02 Posts
8. Women & Child Development: 263 Posts
a. Supervisor (Female): 137 Posts
b. Supervisor (Female): 126 Posts
9. PWD B&R Branch: 127 Posts
a. Chargeman Electrical: 11 Posts
b. Chargeman (AC): 02 Posts
c. Carpenters: 02 Posts
d. Motor Winder: 02 Posts
e. Lift Operator: 01 Post
f. Store Keeper: 02 Posts
g. General Operator: 01 Post
h. Mechanic AC &Refrigeration: 07 Posts
i. Electrician: 99 Posts
10. Health Services:
a. Family Welfare Extension Educator: 18 Posts
b. Statistical Assistant: 10 Posts
11. Public Health Engineering: 915 Posts
a. Water Pump Operator Grade-II: 681 Posts
b. Electrician Grade-II: 28 Posts
c. Pipe Fitter Grade-II: 108 Posts
d. Work Supervisor: 29 Posts
e. Plumber Grade-II: 11 Posts
f. Diesel Auto Motor Mech: 05 Posts
g. Welder: 02 Posts
h. Strata Observer: 09 Posts
i. Store Munshi: 05 Posts
j. Well Borer: 09 Posts
k. Compressor Driver/ Gas Driver: 04 Posts
l. Painter Grade-II: 06 Posts
m. Card Clerk: 01 Post
n. Mechanical Fitter Grade-II: 07 Posts
o. Meter Reader/ Bill Clerk: 10 Posts
12. Elementary Education:
a. TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana): 483 Posts
b. TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre): 181 Posts
13. Forest Department: 331 Posts
a. Forest Guard: 331 Posts
14. Urban Local Bodies: 12 Posts
a. Secretary of Municipal Committee: 09 Posts
b. Executive Officer: 03 Posts
15. Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board: 44 Posts
a. Divisional Accountant: 04 Posts
b. Electronic Data Processing Assistant (EPDA): 02 Posts
c. Sub Divisional Clerk: 26 Posts
d. Assistant: 12 Posts
16. Development & Panchayats: 01 Post
a. Librarian: 01 Post
- Candidates should be age limit 22 to 42 years for post 1a
- and 17 to 42 years for posts 1b,2a,3a,4a,4b,4c,4d,4e,4f,4g,5a,6a,7a,7b,7c,8a,9a,9b,9c,9d,9e,9f,9g,9h,9i,10a,10b,11a to 11o,13a,14a,14b,15a to 15d,16a
- Candidates should be age limit 17 to 45 years for post 8b
- Candidates should be age limit 18 to 45 years for posts 12a and 12b
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess Masters Degree Economics/ Agriculture Economics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ Statistics, Graduation in in Mathematics/ Economics/ Agriculture Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics for Post 1a, Matric, Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or Higher Education, pass Draftsman in Civil for Post 1b, Graduation Degree for Post 2a, 10+2 (Science), Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Technology (DVLT) for Post 3a, Matric with Hindi, Diploma in Printing Technology for Post 4a, 4b, Graduation for Post 5 with Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric or Higher education with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam/ interview/ verification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs 75/- in General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 35/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 18/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female Candidates) for Posts 1a to 4a, 4g to 8b, 10a, 12a, 12b, 14a, 16a and Rs. 100/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs 50/- in General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates)
and Rs. 13/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female Candidates) for Post 4b to 4f, 9a to 9i, 11a to 11o, 13a to be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
How to apply: All interested and eligible candidates need to apply online visit our website and choose the correct notification and fill the correct details and submit the application form and print the application.
Starting date: 16/01/2017
Last date: 15/02/2017.
HSSC Recruitment Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 5499 vacancies for various Posts in different departments. Eligible candidates who are interested in this job can apply online.
HSSC Recruitment- 4425 Clerk Posts
HSSC Recruitment has released the notification for the recruitment of 4425 vacancies for Clerk Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in this job can apply online from 07 December to 06 January till 5:00 PM.
Job Location: Haryana, India.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Mode of Apply: Online.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06 January
Posts And Vacancy Details
Name of The Post: Clerk.
Total No. Of Vacancies: 4425 Posts.
Candidates applying for the posts in HSSC should meet the minimum eligibility criteria shown below:
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with First Division OR should have Degree with first division from any recognized institute/university.
- Candidates should have Hindi/ Sanskrit as a subject in Class 10th.
The maximum upper age limit for the candidates should be between 17 to 42 years as on 01 January
Age relaxation beyond upper age limit will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- Rs.100 have to pay for the General Candidates.
- Rs.50 have to pay by the General Female Candidates of Haryana State Only.
- Rs.25 have to pay for the Male SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG Candidates of Haryana State Only.
- Rs.13 have to pay for the Female SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG Candidates of Haryana State Only.
Candidates will e selected based on their performance in Written Examination Test and Interview.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates who are interested in this job can apply online through official website HSSC from 07 December to 06 January till 5:00 PM.
Important Dates And Links
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07 December
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06 January
- Last Date for Fee Payment of Application: 11 January
- Recruitment Advertisement: PDF File