All types of UPSC recruitment listed here, you can also apply through Union Public Service Commission website www.upsconline.nic.in. Latest UPSC recruitment notifications authorization from upsc.gov.in which is the official website of union public service commission.
All UPSC recruitment Advertisements 2017-2018
- 1 All UPSC recruitment Advertisements 2017-2018
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2017
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2017
- 4 UPSC recruitment 2017 Apply online @upsconline.nic.in
- 5 UPSC recruitment 2017
- 6 UPSC RECRUITMENT
- 7 UPSC ADVT NO 12/06- 54+ VARIOUS POSTS
- 8 UPSC ADVT NO 10 / 20 77 VARIOUS TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING RECRUITMENT POSTS
- 9 UPSC CIVIL SERVICE PRELIMS NOTIFICATION
- 10 UPSC IFS RECRUITMENT INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAM.
- 11 UPSC ADVT NO 9/2~ 112 VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
- 12 HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR UPSC RECRUITMENT ON UPSCONINE.NIC.IN?
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission.
- Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
- How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for below website ups online.nic.in.
- UPSC Online application Link: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- NOTE: For qualification, age limit, syllabus see the UPSC notification below.
Note: not full notification details Available through UPSC online application page ORA.
For post wise eligibility click on post name on UPSC ORA page.
CDS (1) 2018
for online application: https://upsconline.nic.in/tpform1.php#agree
Notification no. 02/2018-CDS-I dated 08-11-2017 on website upsc.gov.in before filling application form
UPSC Assistant Director recruitment 2016 January
1. Assistant Directors (Cost): 24 Posts
2. Assistant Architect: 01 Post
3. Deputy Architects in CPWD: 13 Posts
4. Assistant Architects: 22 Posts
Qualification: Chartered Accountants/ Cost Accountants/ Degree in Architecture/
Closing date: 04.02.2016.
Present notifications in UPSC.
- UPSC NDA NA notification 2016 last date 29th/01/2016.
- UPSC IES / ISS Exam 2016 last date 02/12/2016.
UPSC Recruitment 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for the 81 Medical Officer, Assistant Professor, Skipper and Regional director Post – Union Public Service Commission Release the Notification For the Medical Officer, Assistant Professor, Skipper and Regional Director Post.All Interested and eligible candidates can Apply for the post through Online on are Before 02/03/2017.
Union Public Service Commission Published the 81 Medical Officer, Assistant Professor, skipper and Regional director Post.All Eligible candidates can Apply for the Post given below Process.
Name Of The Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Total No Of The Post: 81
Name Of The Position:
- Regional Director: 02
- Skipper: 20
- Specialist Grade-III
- Assistant Professor(Clinical Haematology): 11
- Assistant Professor(Pathology): 08
- Medical Officer: 40
Age Limit: Union Public Service Commission mentioned the age limit for the candidates maximum 50 years for post No 01, 30 years for Post No 02 and 04, 40 years specialist.
Education Qualification: UPSC Looking for the candidates M Sc in Microbiology from the Recognized University or M,Sc in Agriculture with Soil Science or Agronomy or Microbiology with ten years research experience for S.N 01, Certificate of competency as second hand of fishing vessel with three years experience for S.N 02, A degree of MBBS in first schedule or second schedule with post-graduate degree in concerned specialty or super specialty with 3 years experience for S.N 03, recognized medical qualification, MBBS degree in the first schedule or Second Schedule for MO.
Salary Details: UPSC will pay the Salary from the Selected candidates mentioned amount is Rs 15600-39100+PB-3+GP 5400 for S no 4 and Rs 6600 GP from S No 02 and 03.
Selection Process: UPSC Select the candidates based on the shortlisted Candidates called for the Interview.
Application Fee: UPSC Declared The Application Fee for the candidates Rs 25 through the online.
How To apply for the UPSC Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the Post through Online candidates visit our site and fill the application form then Upload the Required Documents and Pay the application fee and Submit The Application Form and Print It.
Check Out Similar Jobs:
Starting Date: 11/02/2017.
Last Date: 02/03/2017.
For More Details: https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/oraauth/candidate/download_ad.php?id=150
Apply online: https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
UPSC Recruitment 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for the 138 Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination Post – Union Public Service Commission Release the notification for the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Post.All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on are before 03/03/2017.
Union Public Service Commission Published the Notification for the 138 Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination Post.All Eligible candidates can apply for the post below given Process.
Name Of The Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Total No of the Post: 138
Name of the Position:
- Geologist Group A: 40
- Geophysicist Group A: 40
- Chemist Group A: 25
- Jr. Hydro Geologist: 33
Age limit: Union Public Service Commission mentioned the age limit for the candidates minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
Education Qualification: Union Public Service Commission looking for the candidates who have completed the Master’s Degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo Exploration or Engineering Geology for Geologist Group A Post, M Sc in Physics or Applied Physics or M Sc In GeoPhysics or Exploration Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Marine Geophysics or M Sc in Tech for Geophysics Group A Post remaining post qualification refer the Notification.
Application Fee: Union Public Service Commission Declared the Application fee for the candidates for General/OBC candidates pay the fee is Rs 200/- and No Fee for the SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply for the UPSC Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the Post through online candidates visit our site and fill the application form upload the required Documents and pay the Application fee and Submit the Application form.
Starting Date: 08/02/2017.
Last Date: 03/03/2017.
For More Details: http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/GEOL_2017_Notification_English.pdf.
Apply online: https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
UPSC recruitment 2017|Apply onlline|Last date|exam date|vacancies|eligibility|www.upsc.gov.in|www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC recruitment 2017 Apply online @upsconline.nic.in
Union public service commission(UPSC) recently released notification for 44 vacancies. UPSC recruitment 2017 notification consist IES(Indian economic service) & ISS(Indian statistical service) Posts. Candidates can check eligibility conditions, age limit, educational qualification and apply online before 03-03-2017.
UPSC notification 2017~ IES & ISS posts
Name of organization: UPSC
No.of vacancies: 44 posts
Name of posts: IES & ISS
IES: 15 posts
ISS: 29 posts
UPSC recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria
- IES: Postgraduate Degree in Applied Economics/Economics/Econometrics subjects/Business Economics.
- ISS: Graduation Degree in Mathematical Statistics/Statistics/Applied Statistics or Master Degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Mathematical Statistics degree.
Age limit: Candidates age must between 21-30 years as on 01-08-2017.
Application starting date: 08/02/2017
The last date of online application: 03/03/2017.
For more details about UPSC recruitment 2017, IES & ISS notification details pay scale, selection procedure and other details www.upsconline.nic.in
Click here Download UPSC IES & ISS Notification PDF
UPSC recruitment 2017
Union public service commission(UPSC) released notification for storekeeper posts.Recruiting of these posts in the department Directorate general of Armed forces and Medical Services (DGAFMS).Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online before 16-02-2017.
UPSC recruitment 2017 Apply online
UPSC inviting applications from eligible candidates to recruit 02 Storekeeper posts. Aspirants who are applying for these posts, they must check eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, application fee and online apply www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC recruitment 2017 notification
Name of the post: Storekeeper(Civilian)
No.of vacancies: 02
Age limit: Maximum 30 years.
Educational qualification: Degree in science and three years experience in managing stores.
Application fee: pay Rs.25/- online mode and no fee for SC/ST/PHC.
Pay scale: Rs.9300-34800/-per month with grade pay Rs.4600/-
Important date: Last date top applies online apply 16-02-2017.
UPSC recruitment 2017 Storekeeper(Civilian) Online apply
UPSC recruitment notification advt no 12 Union public service commission upsc.gov.in apply online upsconline.nic.in
upsc recruitment 2014 notification union public service commission jobs careers advertisementUPSC Advt no 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ans so on. upsc graduate level for engineers. upsc civil prelims, mains ifs 2014 exam.
Welcome to www.RecruitmentNresults.in get more job details daily subscribe here Get latest government jobs delivered by email
UPSC conducts every year various recruitment drives like
- Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination,
- Combined Defence Services Examination,
- National Defence Academy Examination,
- Naval Academy Examination,
- Combined Medical Services Examination,
- Special Class Railway Apprentice,
- Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination,
- Geologists’ Examination,
- Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
- IFS Indian forest service examination
- and other notifications for various positions popularly Known as UPSC Advt no 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and so on.
|UPSC recruitment 2014 notification union public service commission upsc.gov.in apply online upcoming.nic.in|
UPSC ADVT NO 12/06- 54+ VARIOUS POSTS
- application fee 25 rupees, qualification degree to specialization age limit see advt below
UPSC ADVT NO 10 / 20 77 VARIOUS TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING RECRUITMENT POSTS
UPSC recruitment notification UPSC civil prelims, mains ifs exam, advt no 9 union public service commission upsc.gov.in apply online upsconline.nic.in
UPSC CIVIL SERVICE PRELIMS NOTIFICATION
- UPSC civil service exam date
- prelims online apply last date
- number posts 1291
- age limit 21-32 years.
- apply online on www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC IFS RECRUITMENT INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAM.
- ifs exam conducts by upsc every year candidates need degree qualification, 21-30 years, last date for apply ifs 16/06/. date of IFS exam August 24th, candidates need apply online upsc website upsconline.nic.in.
- you may found other details in upsconline.nic.in . for online application fee check upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in .
- ifs selection process will be the written exam and interview.
- for further details you may check the link below.
UPSC ADVT NO 9/2~ 112 VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
Last date to print submitted online Application:
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR UPSC RECRUITMENT ON UPSCONINE.NIC.IN?
1.visit the www.upsconline.nic.in the website.
2. Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application ”.
3. Select the suitable notification and click on “Apply Online” .
4. Fill all the application form fields and click on submit button.
5. After submission of Online Recruitment Application, candidates proceed to print out the UPSC online application form.
UPSC advt no 8
• Total Number of vacancies 11 posts.
• Name of the recruitment UPSC advt no 8 various recruitment.
• Organization Name Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
• Age Limit SC/ST/PH have 5 years and OBC 3 years have age relaxation.
• Education eligibility degree refers UPSC official notification further specialized qualification.
• Application Fee general Rs.25 /- INR.
• Fee for scheduled cast and tribes No fee for st sc women and Physically handicapped candidates.
• Job place or work location will be mentioned UPSC board.
• The selection process is written test and interview.
• How to Apply candidate need to apply online on up online portal which www.upsconline.nic.in.
• Online application Form to apply online visit the website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
• Official website www.upsc.gov.in or www.updconline.nic.in .
• UPSC recruitment Official advt Notification.pdf
• Important Dates:
• Last date for submission of Application form before up to 23:59 Hours.UPSC recruitment notifications.
UPSC conducts several Examinations for the year such as:
- Civil Service Examination.
- Engineering Service Examination.
- Combined Defence Service Examination.
- National Defence Academy Examination.
- Naval Academy Examination Combined Medical Services Examination.
- Special Class Railway Apprentice.
- Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination.
- Geologists’ Examination.
- Central Armed Police Forces Examination.
- Indian Forest Service Examination.
- SCRA Section Officers / Stenographers (Grade-B / Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
UPSC recruitment online application form here
- for latest UPSC requirements on upsc.gov.in please bookmark this page or subscribe to our email notifications.
About UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
- (Union Public Service Commission) is an India’s central agency, which is been authorized to conduct the several examinations.
- The UPSC commission consists of a Chairman and ten other members. The Union Public Service Commission Regulations govern the terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members.
- The India’s President appoints the Chairman and other members of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
- Most of the members of the Commission are Civil Servants who are still in service or retired with least ten years of experience in either Central or State service.
- Member of the commission holds the office for a term of six years or until he is of age of sixty – five years, whichever is earlier.
- UPSC is among some of those few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom along with the country’s higher judiciary and the Election commission.