Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS /CDSE)
This examination held twice a year. The notification regarding examinations are given in the months August and March. The examination is conducted in the month of February and August.
Name Of The Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name Of the Examination: Combined Defence Services Examination
Date Of Examination: 05 Feb 2017
Date Of Results: July 2017
Educational Qualifications Required:
- For IMA & OTA – a degree of a recognized University or equivalent is needed.
- For Naval Academy – B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of engineering.
- For Air Force Academy – B.Sc. with Physics and / or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Indian Military Academy – 19-24 yrs
- Air Force Academy – 19-23 yrs
- Naval Academy – 19-22 yrs
- For Officers’ Training Academy – 19-25 yrs (Male, Women)
The examination consists of two stages:
– Written Examination
– Interview by a Services Selection Board (SSB)
Application Fee: Candidates To Pay The Application Fee For The General/OBC candidates to Pay Rs 200/- and No Fee for The SC/ST Female Candidates.The Application Fee Deposit through The State Bank Of India or Through Net Banking.
How To Apply For The UPSC CDA Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the Post through online candidate visit our site and fill the form and Upload the Required Documents include Photo & Signature and pay the Application Through Online or offline and Submit The Application form and Print it in further Use.
Click here to Apply – UPSC CDS
Examination Pattern: For Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy and Airforce Academy Total 100 marks each (Total 300).
- English(objective Type)
- General Knowledge(Objective Type)
- Elementry Mathematics(Objective Type)