UPSC CAPF Release the Notification for the Assistant command AC Posts the UPSC CAPF Recruitment Details are Given below like Age Limit, Qualification, Mode of Selection, and Pay Scale…
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Apply For The 179 Assistant Commandant Posts – UPSC Central Armed Police Force Release the Notification for the Assistant Commandant Posts.All Interested candidates can Apply For The Post through online on are before 05/05/2017.
UPSC CAPF ALIAS Central Armed Police Force Published the Advertisement for the 179 AssistantCommandant Post. All Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post given below process.
Name Of The Organization: UPSC Central Armed Police Force.
Total No Of The Post: 179
Name Of The Position: Assistant commandant.
UPSC CAPF Age Limit: UPSC Central Armed Police Force mentioned the Age limit for the candidates as 20 to 25 years AS NOTIFICATION DATE 1st august 2017.
Education qualification: UPSC CAPF Recruitment mentioned the Qualification details for the candidates as Must Complete the Graduation Degree from the Recognized University for more details sees the Notification.
Selection Process: UPSC CAPF Will Select the candidates based on the Written Test, PST, PET, Medical Test and Interview.
Application Fee: UPSC CAPF Declared the Application fee for the General/OBC candidates to Pay Rs 200/- and No fee For the SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply For the UPSC CAPF Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the post through online candidates visit our site and fill the form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application Fee and submit the Application form and Print the form.
Click here to Apply For the CRPF Recruitment.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Last Date: 05/05/2017.
For More details: http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice_CAPF_2017_Engl.pdf
Apply Online: https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
UPSC CAPF 2017 AC Recruitment vacancies
- BSF 28
- CRPF 65
- SSB 63
- CISF 23
view capf notification here.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form
UPSC conducts CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) AC Examination for the posts of Assistant Commandants. This written examination will be scheduled to recruit the eligible candidates in Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF consists of BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB.
Union public commission CAPF Eligible criteria:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Male/female both are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. However female candidates are not eligible to apply for ITBP.
- UPSC CAPF Qualification The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates must have aged between 20 and 25 as on 1st August 2017.
- CAPF candidates have to possess the minimum physical standards mentioned in the official notification.
Also, check out CAPF Jobs With Degree SSC CAPF Notification.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form:
The interested candidates can apply for CAPF 2017 through online mode from the official website of UPSC. The applications have to be submitted only through online mode, any other mode of application is not allowed. The candidates can apply for CAPF 2017 from 12th April 2017.
CAPF UPSC Exam pattern:
The written examination consists of two papers:
- General ability & intelligence– This paper will have MCQ type questions. The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi. The total mark will be 250.
- UPSC CAPF PAPER II Syllabus: General studies, essay & comprehension- In this paper, the candidates will have the option of writing component either in Hindi or English. The medium of writing will only be English for Precis, comprehension, other language skills. The maximum marks for this paper will be 200.
UPSC CAPF Selection Process:
The selection process of CAPF AC will be completed in 3 stages
1. UPSC AC Written examination
There will be 2 papers in written examination. The candidates have to qualify in both the paper to take part in further processing for selection.
|Paper I||General Ability & Intelligence||MCQ||125||250||2 hours|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||MCQ||_______||200||3 hours|
2. Physical standards, Physical efficiency, and Medical tests for AC.
The qualified candidates of written examination will be called for this stage. The successful candidates of this stage will be further called for final stage which is the personal interview. The details for Physical standards and Physical efficiency test are as follows-
Physical Standards- Minimum requirements are
|For Male||For Female|
|Height||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||81 cms (86 cms expanded)||NA|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
The female candidates with pregnancy during PET will be disqualified and will be rejected.
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)- CAPF selection procedure 2016
|100 mt. race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 mt. race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 mt. (3 chances)||3.0 mt. (3 chances)|
|Shot-put (7.26 kgs)||4.5 mt.||_______|
3. Personal interview for AC Assistant commands
The qualified candidates of stage I and stage II (upsc capf written the examination and physical standards) will be called to attempt last stage (personal interview). The candidates who are medically unfit will be permitted to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on request & be able to attend the interview provisionally. The personal interview test will have 150 marks.
These candidates will be asked to mark their preferences for the services in the detailed application form (DAF).
In this stage, the candidates will be selected on the basis of their personality and behavioral knowledge.
Final selection for UPSC CAPF
The scores of all 3 stages (written examination, physical standards, and personal interview) altogether will be considered for final selection by UPSC. The list of finally selected candidates will be declared in the official website of UPSC.
UPSC CAPF Application Fee:
To complete the application procedure, the applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee (the application fee is exempted for female/SC/ST applicants). The application fee can be paid either in cash or through net banking. In net banking, the application fee can be paid through SBI, State Bank of Bikaner/Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card. The application fee can also be paid through pay-in-slip generated in part II of registration.
How To Apply The UPSC CAPF Application:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC to fill up the application form for UPSC CAPF 2017.
- The application procedure is divided into 2 parts- Part I and Part II.
- The applicants have to choose the desired post and then enter all the required details.
- The applicants also have to pay the application fee in the specified format.
- After this part, I registration is completed and the applicants will be provided a registration no. & password through email.
- Next will be the part II registration and the applicants have to enter all the relevant details as required.
- The applicants will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in specified format and size.
- After this, the application form has to be submitted.
- Once the UPSC CAPF application is submitted successfully, a printed copy of the application form will be generated. The applicants are advised to take a copy of the same for further reference.
How To Download the Admit Card For UPSC CAPF Exam:
- The applicants have to visit the official website of UPSC and search for a link “CAPF AC Admit Card 2017”.
- Once you get the link, click on this link.
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to next page. On next page, you have to read the instructions lay out & click on the dialogue box titled “have you read the instructions regarding the download of upsc capf e-admit card?” You need to click on yes to move on with next steps.
Important dates for upsc capf notification 2017:
- Release of official notification- 12th April 2017
- Commencement of application process- 5th May 2017
- Last date of the application process- 23rd July 2017.
- Exam date: 23rd July 2017.
- UPSC CAPF Admit card available in june 2017.
FAQS on UPSC CAPF
What is the difference between upsc capf and SSC CAPF notification?
Ans: SSC CAPF Notification for recruiting SI and ASI Posts in CAPF Forces.
But UPSC CAPF Notification recruits higher level officers like Assitant commands or AC.
What is CAPF in UPSC?