- UPPCL Recruitment exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Subject: UPPCL Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: www.uppcl.org
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 29.12.2017
Online application start date: 14.12.2017
- Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name: 2523 posts
- Stenographer: 227 posts
- Office Assistant: 2296 posts
- Qualification: Degree/ Typing speed 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- Age Limit: 21-40 years as on 01.07.2017. Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: 1000/- INR for OBC, SC, ST: 700/- INR.
- Pay scale Approximately: 5200-20200/-
- Selection process; Written Test + CBT Test
- Online application process;
- How to apply: visit www.uppcl.org.check apply online menu in main navigation bar from 14/12/2017.
- Online application website: www.uppcl.org
- For more information click on the below Advertisement pdf link here
- Official Advertisement PDF
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Apply for The 30 Office Assistant Post – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Release the Notification for the Office Assistant Post.All Interested candidates can Apply for The Post through online on are Before 17/03/2017.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Published the Advertisement for the 30 Office Assistant Post.All Interested candidates can Apply for The Post Given Below Process.
Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
Total No Of The Post: 30
Job Position: Office Assistant.
Age Limit: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited mentioned the age limit for the candidates as 21 to 40 years.
Education Qualification: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited mentioned the qualification details as graduate degree in Commerce (B Com) from recognized University with 40 WPM Typing Speed on Computer.
Selection Process: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will select the candidates based on the Written Test.
Pay Scale: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will Pay the Salary from the selected candidates as Rs 5200-20200+GP Rs 2600.
Application Fee: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Declared the Application Fee for the General/OBC candidates Rs 1000/- and SC/ST candidates Rs 700/- Through Online.
How To Apply For The UPPCL Recruitment:
All Interested candidates can apply for the Post through Online candidates visit our site and fill The Application form and Upload The Required Documents and Pay The Application fee and Submit the Application form and print it.
Last Date: 17/03/2017.
Apply online: http://www.uppcl.org/article/en/vacancy-results