TNPSC Release the Notification for The Various Post The TNPSC Recruitment Details are Given below Like Age Limit, Payscale, Mode Of The Selection, and qualification.
- TNPSC recruitment and exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Organization Name: TNPSC
- Subject: TNPSC Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Selection process; written exam
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 13/12/2017
Written Exam date:
Online application start date
- TNPSC Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name: Junior Assistant, Steno Typist 9355 posts
- Qualification: S.S.L.C
- Age Limit: 30-35 Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: 150/-
- Pay scale Approximately: 5200 – 20200.
- Selection process; Written exam
- online application process; http://tnpscexams.net/
- How to apply: visit http://www.tnpsc.gov.in check apply online menu in main navigation bar from
- Online application website. http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Official Advertisement PDF:
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://employmentnewsdaily.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- 3 TNPSC recruitment 2017 Assistant geologist & Hostel superindent posts
- 4 TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- 4.1 How To Apply for the TNPSC Recruitment:
- 4.2 Tnpsc AAO (Assistant Agriculture officer) recruitment
- 4.3 tnpsc online application form process
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply For 1953 Combined Civil Services Examination II Posts – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Release the Notification For The Combined Civil Services Examination II Post. All Interested candidates can apply for The Post Through online on are before 26/05/2017.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Published the Advertisement for the 1953 Combined Civil Services Examination II Post. All Eligible candidates can apply For The Post given Below Process.
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Total No Of The Post: 1953
Name of The Position: Combined Civil services Examination II
Age Limit: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission mentioned the Age Limit for the candidates as 18 to 30 years.
Education Qualification: TNPSC Recruitment mentioned the Qualification details are Must Complete the Graduation Degree from the Recognized University. Sees the Notification For More Details for the Education qualification.
Selection Process: TNPSC Recruitment Will Select the Candidates based On the Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Declared the Application Fee for the candidates as to pay Registration Fee Rs 100/- and Examination Fee Rs 100/-.
How to Apply For The TNPSC Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post Through Online candidates visit Our site and Fill The Application Form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application Fee Then Submit The Application Form and Print The Application.
Click here to Apply For the TN MRB Recruitment.
Last Date: 26/05/2017.
Apply Online: http://tnpscexams.net/
TNPSC Recruitment 2017
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for the 333 Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Release the Notification for the Assistant Agriculture Officer Post.All Interested candidates can apply for the Post Through online Before 07/04/2017.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Published the Advertisement for the 333 Assistant Agriculture Officer Post.All Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post Given Below Process.
Name Of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Total No Of The Post: 333
Job Position: Assistant Agriculture Officer.
Age Limit: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission mentioned the age limit for the candidates as 18 to 30 years for UR Candidates and 18 and No maximum age limit for Reserved candidates.
Education Qualification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission mentioned the Qualification details as candidates Diploma in agriculture From The recognized Institute by The Government of Tamil Nadu.
Selection Process: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will select the candidates based on the Written test and oral test.
Salary Package: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will Pay the salary From The Selected candidates Rs 5200-20200+GP Rs 2800.
Application Fee: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Declared the Application fee For candidates as Rs 50/- for the One-time Registration fee and Rs 150/- For examination fee through online.
How To Apply For The TNPSC Recruitment:
All Interested candidates can Apply For The Post Through online candidates visit our site and fill The application form and Upload the required Documents and Pay the Application Fee and Submit the form and Print It.
Tnpsc recruitmenrt|apply omline|last date|eligibility crteria|applivation fee|vacancy details|age limit|educational qualification|www.tnpscexam.net
TNPSC recruitment 2017 Assistant geologist & Hostel superindent posts
Tamilanadu public service commission(TNPSC) released notifications for 80 vacncies.The recruitment notification conssit Assistant geologist, Geologoist and Hostel superindent posts.Eligible and intrested candidates apply thorgh online .
TNPSC recruitment [email protected]
Aspirants of Tnpsc geologist and hostel superintendent posts, they must read the complete notification.Job location of these posts Tamil Nadu.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a degree of MSc in Geology.
Age limit: 18 to 30 years as on 01-07-2017
TNPSC Recruitment 2017
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for the 27 Hostel Superintendent/Physical Trainee Officer Post – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Release the Notification for the Hostel Superintendent/Physical Trainee Officer Post.All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on are Before 07/03/2017.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Published the Advertisement for the 27 Hostel Superintendent/Physical Trainee Officer Post.All Eligible candidates can Apply for the Post given Below process.
Name Of The Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Total No Of The Post: 27
Name Of The Position: Hostel Superintendent/Physical Trainee Officer.
Age Limit: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission mentioned the age limit for the candidates for General/OBC candidates 18-35 Years and for Reserved candidates 18 to No maximum limit.
Salary package: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will pay the Salary for the selected candidates Rs 9300-34800+ GP is Rs 4200.
Education Qualification: TNPSC Looking for the candidates who have completed the Diploma in Physical Education from recognized Board or Institution.
Selection Process: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will select the candidates based on the Written Exam and Oral test.
Application fee: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Declared the Application fee is Rs 50 for the One-time registration Fee and Rs 100 examination Fee.
How To Apply for the TNPSC Recruitment:
All interested and eligible candidates can Apply for the Post through Online candidates visit our site and fill the application form and Pay the Application fee and submit the Application form.
All latest TNPSC Recruitment Notifications, Advertisements, Application Form details by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission from its official websites www.tnpsc.gov.in and tnspcexam.net
- Organization Name: TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- How to Apply: apply on tnpsc. Gov. In or tnspcexams.net before Last date.
- Selection process: written exam and certificate verification interview (some posts)
- Online application Form: Tnpsc online application form,
- Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in and tnpscexams.net,
- Other topics: tnpsc hall tickets, tnpsc results.
TNPSC Recruitment TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has below released notifications for this year.
Tnpsc AAO (Assistant Agriculture officer) recruitment
A total number of posts 417.
Eligibility: HSC with the diploma in Agriculture and the aged between 25-30years.
Last Date: Application ends on 27th February Exam date not yet confirmed.
Application fee: General/OBC 150 and SC/ST 50 Rupees only
Tnpsc Assistant Works Manager Recruitment
Tamil Nadu public service commission notified Assistant works manager in government press and Tamil arasu press. Eligible candidates with civil engineering can apply online at tnpsc official website which is tnpscexams.net before the last date
Tnpsc Assistant Engineer & Asst Director recruitment for filling 98 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Dept: 50 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 21 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 09 Posts
4. Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 18 Posts
tnpsc online application form process
Checklist for online applies on tnpscexams.net tnpsc official website.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email and Phone number
- Printer Ready to print or save pdf application in desktop in case available.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment Board
Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website (www.tnpsc.gov.in) or other website specified by the TNPSC.
The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- A. Candidates are first required to go to the TNPSC s website www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- C. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- if the onetime registration with tnspsc done login to the tnpsc portal,
- F. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications if not uploaded during one-time registration with tnpsc
- G. After completion of tnspsc online application make sure to complete the payment process to validate registration.
- TNPSC Recruitment cut off marks http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/cut-off-marks.html
- TNPSC Recruitment Board previous papers http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/previous-questions.html
- TNPSC Answer keys http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html
- www.tnpscexams.net Online Application Form
Tnpsc Syllabus Exam pattern Model papers:
About TNPSC Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is established in 1923, by the Constitution of India that acts to ensure future capability and sustainability within the Public Service in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Recruitment Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission