Staff selection commission notified for SSC CPO 2017 notification for Recruitment of SI and ASI’s in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police force CAPF and ASIs in Central Industrial Security Force. CAPF notification 2017 ssc.nic.inNote this exam conducted by SSC Staff Selection commission Every Year.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2017~Delhi police cisf CAPF
Staff selection commission(SSC) released notification for Sub-inspector and Assistant sub-inspector jobs. SSC recruitment 2017 consist SI, ASI jobs in various cisf, Delhi police, crpf, SSB departments.
Staff section commission released the recruitment calendar notification for 2017-18. Recruitment of cisf, Delhi police, crpf, SSB, BSF and itbP for Sub-inspector and assistant sub-inspector selection process will be different stages.
What is CPO In SSC Recruitment: CPO Means Central Police organization, below wings, comes under the CPO category including Delhi police and some army forces.
Name Of The Organization: Staff selection commission
Total No of The Post: 2.2k
Name Of The Position: Various
Age Limit: Staff selection commission mentioned the Age Limit For The Candidates as minimum 20 years and Maximum 25 years.
Education Qualification: Staff selection commission mentioned the Qualification Details for the candidates as must complete the Graduate Degree From The Recognized University. and also Male Sub Inspector Applied Candidates having Driving License for LMV.
Selection Process: Staff selection commission Will Select the candidates based on the Written Exam, Physical Endurance Test, and Medical Test.
Male: General 170 cams. 160 cams for hill Area Candidates, ST-162.5
Female: General-157, Hill area 155, ST-154.
Male: General Candidates-80-85 cms, hill area 80-85 cms, St-77-82 cms.
Female: Not Apply For Female Candidates.
Eye: 6/6 and 6/9 vision of two eyes without Correction/Without wearing glass.
Application Fee: Staff selection commission Declared the Application Fee For The General/OBC Candidates to Pay Rs 100/- Through online and No fee For The Sc/ST Candidates.
How To Apply For The SSC CPO Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply For The Post Through online candidates visit our site and Fill The Form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay The Application Fee and Submit The Application Form and print The Application.
Click here to Apply For The SSC MTS Download the Admit Card
SSC CPO 2017 Notification Important dates
Exam Name: SSC CPO SI & ASI in CAPF and Delhi Police.
Notification Release date: 21/4/2017.
Online application start date: 22nd April 2017 at SSC Online application portal.
last date: 15th May 2017.
SSC CAPF Admit card release date:
Exam dates: paper I 30th June 2017 to 7th/July 2017 based various regions
Paper II exam date ssc CPO: 8/10/2017.
SSC CPO Examination Syllabus:
The Staff selection commission Release the Notification For The CPO Syllabus through the Official Website, so The Candidates can Download the Syllabus through online only. the given below some Information are provide.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehensive.
- English Language and Comprehensive.
SSC CPO Delhi police crpf cisf notification 2017
SSC recruiting Delhi police, cisf, crpf, SSB, itbp and capf jobsThrough CPO 2017 Exam. Applications will be received from above-mentioned dates. Candidates who are eligible for these jobs they can apply online trough official website of SSC.
Eligibility criteria for ssc CPO notification 2017
Candidates must pass Bachelor degree or equivalent from recognized university.
- Applicants must have age between 18-25 year. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- SC/ST- 5 years age relaxation
- For OBC candidates 3years
SSC Recruitment 2017 posts
CAPF (Central Armed Notification)
- Sub-inspector in central reserve police force (CISF)
- Sub-inspector in Delhi police
- Sub-inspector in central reserve police force (CAPF)
- Sub-inspector in Indio Tibetan police force (ITBF)
- Sub-inspector in Border security force (BSF)
- Sub-inspector in Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant sub-inspector in central industrial security force (CISF)
- Assam rifles
- National security guard
SSC CPO Recruitment notification Central Police Organization
- IB Recruitment
- CBI Recruitment
- National Crime Records Bureau
- National Investigation Agency
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad.
- North Eastern Police Academy, Shillong.
- National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science. (NICFS)
Important dates for SSC CPO CAPF Recruitment 2017
- Notification released date 28 January 2017
- Last date for application submission 5th February 2017
- Exam date for part-1 may 2017
- Exam date for part-2 August 2107
- Declaration of final result September 2017
For more details about vacancies, pay scale, selection procedure and PET, PST test please visit SSC official website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment Details:
- Sub-inspector (SI’s) in Delhi Police
- Sub-inspector SIs in CAPF
- ASIs in CISF
Age Limit: 20-25 Years. Degree qualification.
SSC CPO Selection process: No interview 1st written Pat I exam, after that candidate need to attend for Physical test and medical exam then eligible persons can write Part II exam.
Last date for online apply
SSC CPO Delhi police online application
SSC SI ASI exam will conduct Zone wise in ALL over India. SSC Online registration
For more details visit
SSC CPO Admit card SI ASI Delhi Ploce Release date
10-15 days prior to the exam date. visit SSC Admit card Section
Exam date: yet to announce it will be conducted only on Sunday.
SSC CPO Syllabus Exam Pattern Marking Scheme
2 Papers with 200 marks on each paper there is a 1 negative mark for 4 wrong answers. 2 hours exam duration.
Staff selection commission SSC CPO Paper I Syllabus
200 questions and 200 marks,
- GK and GA (General Awareness) -50 marks,
- General Aptitude -50 marks,
- Intelligence and Reasoning -50 marks,
- English comprehension -50 marks,
SSC CPO Paper II Syllabus and Marks
1.English language & Comprehension. 200 marks for only this 1 subject.
For detailed syllabus please download the advt.
Last year SSC
SSC CPO SI & ASI Posts in CAPFs & Delhi police
Education qualification: Degree and Age must be between 20-25 years, age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Total 2902 Posts
- CRPF: 221,
- BSF: 607,
- ITBP: 289,
- CISF: 536,
- SSB: 53,
- ASI in CISF Male: 991,Female: 110,
- S.I. (Executive)-Male in Delhi Police: 95.