South East Central Railway Recruitment 2017
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply for the 04 Visiting specialist Post – South East Central Railway Release the Notification for the Visiting Specialist Post.All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Post through Offline on are Before 06/03/2017.
South East Central Railway Published the Advertisement for the 04 Visiting Specialist Post.All Eligible candidates can Apply for the post given below process.
Name of the Organization: South East Central Railway.
Total No Of The Post: 04
Name of the Position: Visiting Specialist.
Age Limit: South East Central Railway mentioned the age limit for the candidates who have between 30 and 65 years as on 06/02/2017.
Education Qualification: South East Central Railway looking for the candidates who have complete the PG Degree from Recognized University with 3 Years Experience.
Selection Process: South East Central Railway will select the candidates based on the Interview.
How To Apply for the South East Central Railway Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the post through offline candidates visit our site and Download the Application form and fill the details and Attached the Required Documents send to “Chief Medical Superintendent south East Central Railway Bilaspur 495004 (CG)“.
Last date: 06/03/2017.
South Central Railway Recruitment has released the notification for the recruitment of 220 vacancies for Tech. Grade II (Signal), Tech. Grade III (Signal), Assistant Station Master, Goods Guards and Ticket Examiners Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in Railway Jobs can apply offline in prescribed application format till 26 November .
Official Website: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 26 November
Job Location: Telangana, India.
South Central Railway Recruitment Posts And Vacancy Details
South Central Railway jobs posts wise vacancies given below:
- Tech. Grade II (Signal) – 12 Posts.
- Tech. Grade III (Signal) – 10 Posts.
- Asst. Station Master – 92 Posts.
- Goods Guard – 76 Posts.
- Ticket Examiners – 30 Posts.
Candidates Selected by SCR Recruitment will get salary from Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/ Rs. 2400/ Rs. 1900 Per Month.
Candidates applying for the posts in South Central Railway should meet the minimum eligibility criteria shown below:
- For Asst. Station Master: Candidates should have Graduation Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University/ Institute.
- For Goods Guard: Candidates should have Graduation Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University/ Institute.
- For Ticket Examiners: Candidates should have passed intermediate (Class 12th)/ Equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate Marks.
- For Tech. Grade II (Signal): Candidates should have passed intermediate (Class 12th)/ Equivalent with Physics or Maths as a subjects. Or has completed first year of B.Sc. in Physics.
- For Tech. Grade III (Signal): Candidates should have Diploma or ITI Certificate in relevant fields from any recognized University/ Institute.
The upper age limit for the candidates who wants to apply to South Railway recruitment is below 42 years as on 01 January
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation beyond upper age limit will be applicable as per Government of India instructions.
No Application Fee has to pay by the candidates.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of their performance in written Examination Test.
- Separate Aptitude Test will be taken of the students selected through merit for the post of Assistant Station Master.
- All Shortlisted Students will be called for Document Verification.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates who are interested in SCR Railway Jobs can apply offline in prescribed application format with passport size photograph pasted on the application form, one photograph insert in the envelope and send it to
Railway Recruitment Cell 1st floor,
‘C’ BLOCK Railnilayam,
Secunderabad – 500071, Telangana
till 26 November 2
Important Dates And Links
- Last Date For Receipt of Application Form – .
- Recruitment Advertisement And Application Form – PDF File