Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
- Rajasthan police recruitment constable exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
|RSMSSB Recruitment 2018. Subordinate / Ministerial Services Selection Board/ 178 Ophthalmic Assistant posts. Last Date 08 February RECRUITMENT SHORT DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION|
Application start date: 09.01.2018.
Last Date: 08.02.2018.
| Application Fee: General 650/-|
BC 450/= and SC, ST 350/-
|Vacancy Details Total: 178 Posts|
|Post Name||Age limit: 18 to 27 years As on 01.01.2017|
|Ophthalmic Assistant: 178 posts||Qualification: Inter|
|Selection process: Written Test||pay scale: 5200-20200/-|
|Additional Important Links|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Subject: constable Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: http://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 25.12.2017
- Rajasthan police
- Constable (General) : 5086 Posts
Constable (Driver) : 304 Posts
- Rajasthan police Summary:
- Posts No & Name: 5390 posts
- Qualification: 1oth+ inter
- Age Limit: 18-25 Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: 426INR for OBC, SC, ST: 376 INR.
- Pay scale Approximately: 5200 – 20200
- Selection process; Written exam + PET
- Rajasthan police Online application process;
- How to apply: visit www.rajasthanpolicerecruitment.com
- check apply online menu in main navigation bar from
- Online application website.www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Official Advertisement PDF
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://employmentnewsdaily.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.
Apply for the 411 Medical Staff Posts – Directorate Of Medical Health and Services Release the Notification for the 411 Medical Staff Post.All Interested and eligible candidates can Apply for the post through Walk-in on 10/03/2017.
Directorate Of Medical Health and Services Published the Advertisement for the 411 Medical Staff Posts.All Eligible candidates can Apply for The post given below process.
Name Of The Organization: Directorate Of Medical Health and Services.
Total No Of The Post: 411
- Psychiatrist: 31
- Clinical Psychologist: 61
- Psychiatrist Social worker: 33
- Psychiatrist Nurse: 32
- Community Nurse: 30
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: 27
- Case Registry Assistant: 28
- Ward Assistant: 29
- Community Mental Health worker: 140
Age Limit: Directorate Of Medical Health and Services mentioned the age limit for the candidates as 45 years for Post No 02-04, 40 Years for Post No 04,07-09, 35 years for Post No 03.
Education qualification: Directorate Of Medical Health and Services mentioned the Qualification details as MD in Psychiatry or equivalent degree with 2 years experience for S.N 01, Post Graduate in Psychology or Applied Psychology for S.N 02, PG degree award after completion of course with minimum 2 years mental health for S.N 03, B.Sc in Nursing or equivalent degree with 2 years experience for S.N 04, 05, Graduate in any subject for S.N 06, 12th passed and knowledge with 01 years experience for S.N 07, Higher Secondary from a recognized board with 01 years experience for S.N 08, Intermediate from a recognized board for S.N 09.
Selection Process: Directorate Of Medical Health and Services will select the candidates as based on the Written Test and Interview.
How To Apply For The Rajasthan Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the Post through walk-in. Candidates required Original Copies of The Documents send to “The Office of the State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent Psychiatric Centre Opposite Pink Square Mall Govind Marg Sethi Colony Jaipur -302004”
Interview Date: 10/03/2017.
For More details: http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/18%20Dt.%2018.02.2017%20Website.pdf