AP PGECET Release the Notification For The Entrance Examination These Examination Details are given below like Qualification, Age Limit, Application fee and Examination Date.
AP PGECET Notification 2017:
The Andhra Pradesh PGECET Release the Notification For The Entrance Examination, So The All Interested candidates can Apply for The Post Through Online by using Official Website on are before 06/04/2017.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Publish the Advertisement for the Entrance Examination, So All Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post Given below process.
Name Of The Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
Name Of The Examination: A.P Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)
Date Of The Examination: 10/05/2017 to 12/05/2017.
Category: Hall Ticket
Examination Timings: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
Age Limit: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) mentioned the Age Limit for the candidates as minimum 22 years.
Education Qualification: AP PGECET Notification mentioned the Qualification Details for the candidates as must complete the BE/B Tech from the Recognized University with 50% marks for the General/OBC Candidates and 45% Marks for The SC/ST Candidates.
Candidates must Complete the B Pharma From The Recognized University with 55% marks for Unreserved candidates and 50% marks for reserved candidates.
Application Fee: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) Declared the Application Fee For The General Candidates to Pay Rs 600/- and SC/ST Candidates to Pay Rs 300/-.
How To Apply For The AP PGECET Notification:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post Through online Candidates visit our site and Fill the Form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay The Application Fee then submit the Application Form and Print The Application form.
Click here to Check the Entrance Exam details
Starting Date: 03/03/2017.
Last Date: 06/04/2017.
With Late Fee Rs 500/- Last Date: 13/04/2017.
With Late Rs 2000/- Fee: 18/04/2017.
With Late Fee Rs 5000/-: 21/04/2017.
Closing Date with late Fee Rs 10000/-: 28/04/2017.
Download Admit Card: 29/04/2017 onwards.
Date Of The Examination: 10/05/2017 to 12/05/2017.
Examination Timings: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm & 02:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Results: May 2017.
Starting Council: June 2017.
ap PGECET notification, counselling, exam date, allotment order Andhra Pradesh and Telangana ou application.
if you looking for pgcet visit here. ou pgcet .
AP pgecet web counselling dates certificate verification centres
If you are from Telangana Then visit TS PGECET
AP PGECET Notification, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning Like ME, M.Tech., M.Pharmacy, M.Arch, M. Tech., M. Plg., Graduate level Pharm-D courses for every academic year.
Exam conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad. Last Year also Exam Conducted by Osmania University. Notification Issued on February 26th, . Entrance Exam from May 22nd, . Results Likely to be announced on June 5th, . We are Provide Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Notification, Online Application, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Hall Tickets and Results in this site http://www.appgecet.org.
PGECET Eligibility :-
- Candidate should have passed or appeared for the final year of B.E., B.Tech., AMIE, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch., B. Planning or equivalent.
- examination for seeking admission into relevant PG courses and its Specialisations, Graduate level Pharm-D courses.
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Model Entrance Test & marking Scheme:-
- Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test-examinations consist of each paper of 2 hours duration and carry a maximum of 120 marks.
- All the question papers of PGECET-will be objective type.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with HB Pencil only.
PGECET Important dates
Notification Issued on : February Last Week,
Hall Tickets Online Available from : May 12th,
Entrance Exam : May 22 to 25,
Results Announced on : June 5th,
1st Phase Counselling Start : June 16th to 28,
2nd Phase Counselling : July 13 to 17th,
Classes Start from : August 1st,
Admissions Cut of Date : August 14th,
AP pgecet results / rank card appgcet.org
candidates who are looking AP PGECET Results can check from appgecet.org by entering your hall ticket number. so hurry up! to check pgecet results from ap pgecet website.
PGECET web counselling schedule Andhra Pradesh
Flash News Web counselling will be held in September dates are given below.
Documents / Certificates required for PGECET counselling Verification
pgecet first phase counselling September
revised schedule 1st phase web options entry
this below information Applicable for those candidates who are already done certificate verification in verification centres manually.
- How to do PGECET web counselling ?
- First of all visit the http://pgecet.apsche.ac.in/.
- If you have tolerance to download read the Instructions for pgecet Web Counselling and Exercising Options Procedure.
- you may also do web options entry without reading the procedure because we already know about the counselling process.
Documents required PGECET certificate verification
Application fee 600 for General/ OBC 300 for SC,ST.
may require 2 sets of Xerox copies originals. al least one set compulsory.
- PGECET Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Degree Certificate or qualifying exam memo
- Study Certificates from 10th to Degree.
- Past 7 years Residence certificate of qualifying examination.
- SSC memo,Caste,Income, TC, Study, residence certificates
- Father or Mother Residence Certificate for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P from M.R.O in case the candidates who studied outside state of Telangana/AP.
PGECET Allotment order download
After you have completed web options entry apsche will announce the pgecet allotment order download date within one week.
You can download your allotment order by logging into pgsche.pgecet.ac.in website.
Contact Number: 040-27097124
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test , Application form, Exam Dates, Online, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
ou pgecet allotment order download
- candidates can visit pgecet.apsche.ac.in for pgecet counselling and allotment order download.
- if the website have outdated information kindly visit appgecet.org
- find contact address detail on the website including phone number and call them ask if you have any queries.