North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Currently, a latest career advertisement has been published as North Eastern Railway Recruitment. In order to fill 426 vacancies under GDEC scheme, applications are invited for Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk, Technician and many others posts. Contenders who are eligible must apply against North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form before last date that is 10-02-2017.
Applying aspirants need to submit Application Form through online mode. Candidates can obtain North Eastern Railway Application Form by following below simple instructions. To obtain other information concerning North Eastern Railway Notification, you may go through below tuned page.
Name Of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway.
Total No of the vacancies: 426 Posts.
Name Of the Posts:
2.Ticket Collector: 46
3.Technician III: 33
4.Assistant Loco Pilot: 224
5.Junior Engineer: 07
6.Assistant Station Master:56
Education Qualification: To apply for North Eastern Railway vacancies applicant must have done 12th, Matriculation, ITI approved by NCVT /SCVT or Diploma in any recognized field from a recognized board.
Applicants must satisfy age criteria of the organization that is candidate should not be below than 18 years and maximum age of candidate will be depend category wise that is:
- General Category: 42 years
- OBC category: 45 years
- SC/ST Category: 47 years
Pay scale Details:
Selected candidate will get attractive and satisfying amount of salary according pay band that is PB-I will get Rs. 5200-20200/- and PB-II will get Rs. 9300-34800/- per month.
|Position Name||Pay Band|
|Commercial Clerk||PB-I Rs. 2000/-|
|Ticket Collector||PB-I Rs. 1900/-|
|Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Junior Engineer||PB-II Rs. 4200/-|
|Assistant Station Master||PB-I Rs. 2800/-|
Selection Process: Appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Test /Written examination Aptitude test, Document verification and medical test. To get final selection in this recruitment candidate need to perform well in all the rounds that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Steps To Apply For the Application form:
- First of all candidates are required to open official website of organization that is ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now hit on “Contact Us / Recruitment” that is available at the top of right side corner of home page.
- Now on new page press “RRC” tab for further need.
- Afterward, various notification links will appear choose “General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)” link.
- Now, PDF regarding recruitment will appear, read all the details carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- After that eligible candidates need to select “Online Apply” Line by revisit you page.
- Fill up all details that are asked to fill and also, upload the relevant documents and certificates with it that are required.
- Lastly press “submit” button and get the hard copy of submitted application form for further need.
Important date: Last date for submission of online application: 10-02-2017.