documents required for counselling admission into a college, These documents helpful for entrance exams Like, EDCET, Eamcet, PGECET, OUCET, KUCET, MGUCET, DEECET, UPTU, Ipu, KIIT, Anna university
Documents required for counselling 2015
- 3rd class -10th class Study certificate from School,
- Residence certificate for Locality proof
- TC Transfer Certificate,
- Entrance exam, CET hall ticket, Rank card, Application form,
- bonafide certificate
- SSC 10th class Memo
- DOB date of birth certificate
- qualifying exam certificates inter, degree certificates all are original.
- Cast certificate (OBC, SC, ST are applicable)
- present annual year Income certificates (Not less than 7 Months may be)
- PH, NCC/ NSS if any.. (optional)
- Aadhaar card maybe
- Counselling Fee (Some entrance exams get paid by DD, or by hand)
Take 3 set xerox copies of all your documents, because 1 set goes to the counselling centre, and other with college, 3rd set stays with you.
Date of birth certificate and residential certificate Not necessary for Ap, Telangana candidates, because 10th certificate as a proof of date of birth, and Caste certificate provides residential proof.
Certificates for UPSEE counselling
- UPSEE admit card, Rank card, counselling letter, application form
- Medical / fitness certifcate
- Residential certificate
- 12th certificate
- category certificate OBC/SC,/ST
Checklist for Jee main counselling
- Two sets of passport Photos same as attested on jee main application
- passport copy in case of studied from outside of India.
- Exam centre proof in case of passed with national open school.
- 2 sets of duly attested photocopies including original, to send to your Address (originals only) after verifcation.
- printout of seat allotment,
- duly signed terms copy print out taken CSAB website.
- The original JEE admit card and Scorecard
- 10th class certificate
- Category certificate
- any special certificates reservation under PH/PWD/ EX serviceman
Documents required for admission into Allocated college
Same documents required all are photocopies of your original except Allotment order which is you downloaded from counselling website.
make sure to have a copy with you for the scholarship application.
Documents required for applying scholarship Ap, Telangana
Same documents but you required income Affidavit by notary costs 50-100 Rupees.