Orissa High Court, Cuttack has notified about the recruitment for the post- Research Assistant. The interested and eligible candidates can send their applications for recruitment for the post of Research Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply for the post in prescribed format mentioned in the notification on or before 31st May 2015.
- Last date for application forms: 31st May 2015, the applications must reach to the registrar general office on or before 31st May 2015. The applications won’t be accepted after last date.
- Date of Interview: 26th June 2015
Details about Posts and Vacancy:
- Post Name: Research Assistant.
- Number of vacancy: 21 vacancies.
Pay Scale: The pay scale fixed for the research assistant post is Rs.10000 per month and Rs. 1,20,000 per annum without including any dearness or other allowance or perquisite.
Required Educational Qualifications:
- The candidate must have completed his or her Graduation or Post Graduation in Law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The candidate should also possess the basic knowledge of operation a Computer.
The candidate must not be older than the upper age limit of 33 years as on 1 January 2015.
How to Apply?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format as mentioned in the notification. The mode of application is offline. So, the candidates must fill the application form application correctly according to the mentioned format and send it along with attested copies of all required Certificates or documents to the Registrar General Office, Orissa High Court, Cuttack on or before 31st May 2015. The candidates should also mention “Application for the Post of _ _ _” on the envelope, which they are sending to the registrar containing application and other attested documents.