- APGENCO Recruitment exam online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process.
- Organization Name: APGENCO Recruitment
- Subject: APGENCO Recruitment & results notification News
- Official website: http://www.apgenco.gov.in
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 13/12/2017.
Written Exam date:
Online application starts date o2/12/2017
- Recruitment Summary:
- Posts No & Name: Trainee Junior Account Officers and
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/CA/ICWA
- Age Limit: 34 years as on 01.10.2017. Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: 500/- and 150/-
- Pay scale Approximately: 34630/-, 56760/-
- Selection process; Written exam
- Online application process: http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in/#
- How to apply: visit http://www.apgenco.gov.in check apply online menu in main navigation bar from 13/11/2017.
- Online application website: http://www.apgenco.gov.in
- For more information click on the official Advertisement PDF
- Recruitment Results & Selection merit list: Available within few months after completion of exam date.
- More details like document verification, medical exam. Interview list and Call letter visit again http://employmentnewsdaily.inor subscribe to our employment news subscription.
APGENCO Release the Notification For The Admit Card the APGENCO Admit Card Details are Given Below Like Exam Date, Status…
APGENCO Admit Card:
The Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Release the Notification For The APGENCO Admit Card, So The Candidates Can Check and Download the Admit Card Through the Official Website. The Applied Candidates can Get The APGENCO Admit Card Through The Official Website.
There are No Of The Candidates can Waiting for the APGENCO Admit Card By Online. candidates find the Admit Card By using our Registration Number and DOB.
APGENCO Admit Card Online:
Andhra Pradesh Board Can Update the APGENCO Admit Card Through Website Only, The Candidates Get the Admit Card Online Mode. The Official Board Not To Send The Admit Card By Post or Courier and any Other Mode.
The Recruitment Board Can Release the APGENCO Admit Card Before 10 to 15 Days of The Examination. So The Candidates can Check The Site Daily To Get The Information For The APGENCO Admit Card.
Important Points To This Page:
- Name Of The Organization: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Name Of The Examination: APGENCO 2017.
- Date Of The Examination: 23rd April 2017.
- Category: Admit Card
- Status: Update Soon.
Official Website: http://apgencotae1504ht17.cgg.gov.in/Searchhtapgencotae170415.apgencoht
How To Download the APGENCO, Admit Card:
- Candidates Visit Our website.
- Now Search The APGENCO Admit Card 2017 Link.
- Then Enter The Registration Number, Date Of Birth, and Name And Required All Details.
- The New Page Will Appear On The Screen The Admit Card Will Show On The Page.
- Then Check And Download the Admit Card.
- Take A Print Of The Admit Card.
AP TRANSCO Recruitment 2017
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Apply for the 146 Assistant Engineer Post – Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation Release the Notification for The Assistant Engineer Post.All Interested candidates can Apply For The Post through online on are before 12/04/2017.
Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation Published the Advertisement for the 146 Assistant Engineer Post.All Eligible candidates can Apply for The Post given below Process.
Name Of The Organization: Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation
Total No Of The Post: 146
Name Of The Position: Assistant Engineer
Age Limit: Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation mentioned the age limit for the candidates as Maximum 42 years for General, 47 years for SC/ST BC candidates.
Education Qualification: Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation mentioned the Qualification Details as Must complete the BE/B Tech in Electrical & Electronics or Civil Engineering.
Salary Package: Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation will pay the Salary from the Selected candidate’s Rs 60000/- Per month.
How To Apply For The AP TRANSCO Recruitment:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply For The Post through online candidates visit our site and fill the Form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay The Application Fee and Submit The Application Form and Print It.
Click here to Apply – APTRANSCO Recruitment
Last Date: 12/04/2017.
For More Details: http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in/Documents/Detailed_Notification_transco.pdf
Apply Online: http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in/
APGENCO Recruitment 2017
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Apply For The 94 Trainee Assistant Engineer Post – Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Release the Notification For The Trainee Assistant Engineer Post.All Interested candidates can Apply For The Post through Online before 05/04/2017.
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Published the Advertisement for the 94 Trainee Assistant Engineer Post.All Interested candidates can Apply for the Post Given Below Process.
Name Of The Organization: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited.
Total No Of The Post: 94
Mechanical Brach: 26
Electrical Branch: 44
Electronics Branch: 06
Civil Branch: 18.
Age Limit: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited mentioned the Age Limit for the candidates as below 42 Years.
Education Qualification: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited mentioned the Qualification details as Candidates Must complete the BE/B Tech In Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Civil from Recognized university.
Selection Process: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited will select the candidates based on the Written test/Interview/Document Verification.
Salary Package: APGENCO Recruitment will pay the Salary From The selected candidates Rs 41155-63600/-.
Application fee: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Declared the Application Fee For The OC candidates Rs 500/- and SC/ST/BC candidates Rs 150/- Through Online.
How To Apply For The APGENCO Recruitment:
All Interested candidates can Apply for The Post through Online candidates visit our Official Website and Fill The Application form and Upload the Required Documents and Pay The Application fee and Submit The Application form and Print It.
Starting Date: 06/03/2017.
Last Date: 05/04/2017.
For More Details: http://www.apgenco.gov.in/files/1789.pdf