AP Epass scholarship status
AP Epass Scholarship Status 2017-2018
Students who are applied for Andhra Pradesh pre and Post-matric scholarships for the Academic year of 2017-18. can check their Andhra Pradesh Epass Status from Ap epass official website: apepass.cgg.gov.in.
- For checking Ap epass Scholarship application status, All we have to do Enter the following details. Epass number 12 digits which are available at your epass application form early you printed for college submission.
also, you can get Andhra Scholarship epass application number by clicking o forgot epass application number.
enter your SSC details and date of birth to get the epass application number.
Enter ur epass number, Date of birth present year 10th details and click on submit to get the scholarship status detail.
you will get status as “pending for verification”, or Rejected, Scholarship sanctioned, waiting for release funds, Mess fee release tuition fee not yet. Sent to treasury (server connection failed.. etc)
AP Epass Edit Option 2017:
Andhra Pradesh scholarship Correction now available at apepass.cgg.gov.in. So students can check correct their application forms and resubmit at colleges before they getting rejected by district welfare officer or field officer.
For AP epass application Correction candidates need to submit the documents offline at the BC welfare office. Most of all for bank account correction. there is no need to submit documents for Changing DOB, residential details and contact Address and Phone number,
Andhra Pradesh epass online application process
- For applying for the scholarship, All we have to gather certificates and take a trip to MRO office and eseva.
- Collecting the study, bonafide certificate, and Previous passed marks memo from internet results portals like manabadi if official memo not available on time.
- visit apepass.cgg.gov.in check for the news if any related to you.
- Click on student services on the ap epass home page.
- There you can notice online application last date /pre matric post matric fresh renewal scholarship application forms and EDIT options along with documents upload option.
- Click on fresh / renewal epass application and Enter the details and verify click submit part I completed.
- Part II uploading documents very simple upload all the documents within prescribed size below 100KB, including bank passbook and Aadhaar card.
- Submit at college and wait for few weeks and keep checking for epass status until you get amount into your bank account.
- with scholarship amount, you can make a little tour, Beer party for friends, buying something, Also, you can donate some money(less than 10INR) in the name of this website.
Check epass Scholarship apepass.cgg.gov.in