amd recruitment atomic minerals directorate Hyderabad recruitment notification apply online amd.gov.in
AMD recruitment online application last date for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist, Technician Posts 22/02/2016.
- 1 AMD Hyderabad recruitment online application form
AMD Hyderabad recruitment online application form
you can download from amd.gov.in website or along with AMD 2016 science & technical Advertisement.
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD)
No.1-10-153 156, AMD Complex, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500016
- Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in AMD:
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research, Hyderabad invites applications for the recruitment of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist, Technician Posts.
AMD vacancy Post Details:
Technical Officer-C (Physics): 02 Posts
2. Technical Officer-C (Computer Science): 01 Post
3. Technical Officer-C (Drilling): 04 Posts
4. Technical Officer-C (Civil): 01 Post
5. Technical Officer-C (Chemistry): 04 Posts
6. Scientific Assistant-B (Drilling): 03 Posts
7. Scientific Assistant-B (Survey): 07 Posts
8. Scientific Assistant-B (Electrical): 02 Posts
9. Draughtsman-B1: 03 Posts
10. Technician-B (Drilling/ Diesel/ Auto Mech.): 19 Posts
11. Technician-B (Book Binder): 01 Post
12. Technician-B (Printer): 01 Post
13. Technician-B (Carpenter): 01 Post
14. Technician-B (Plumber): 01 Post
15. Technician-B (Electrician): 07 Posts
16. Technician-B (Photography): 01 Post
17. Technician-B (Data Entry): 03 Posts
18. Technician-B (Chemistry): 03 Posts
19. Stenographer Grade-II: 02 Posts
20. Stenographer Grade-III: 08 Posts
21. Upper Division Clerk: 17 Posts
22. Driver (Ordinary Grade): 25 Posts
23. Work Assistant-A: 26 Posts
24. Security Guard: 04 Posts
Qualification: HSC or SSC passed with a minimum of 60% marks in Science and maths subjects. Not less than one year course of Industrial Training Institute / Vocational Training.
How to Apply: Applications will be accepted On-line Only.
Official Website of Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD): http://amd.gov.in/
AMD Results Hyderabad
Assistant Personnel Officer (R), Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), 1-10-156/156, AMD Complex, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500016, Andhra Pradesh.amd notification online application form amd.gov.in
About Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (Department of Atomic Energy)
With the shifting of headquarters from Delhi to Hyderabad in 1974, activities of the directorate were spread out by opening new regional centers at Shillong (North Eastern Region), Hyderabad (South Central Region) and Jaipur (Western Region) in addition to the four already existing centres at New Delhi (Northern Region), Bangalore (Southern Region), Calcutta/ Jamshedpur (Eastern Region) and Nagpur (Central Region), and equipping various laboratories at headquarters with the state of the art instruments.